First Time Kickstarter user [Live now!]
  • Endeavour
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

First Time Kickstarter user [Live now!]

by Endeavour » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:44 am

Hello everyone!

It's Endeavour here and I just launched my Kickstarter about ten days ago. I am a young writer focusing mainly on Alternate History and Science Fiction. Born in Singapore, I started to be interested in writing when I first got hold of books during Primary school, and from there on, I have many creative ideas that I wanted to pen down and let others read because I really want my work to inspire people to have their own creative ideas and perhaps even write interesting books. When I write, I do want to tell a story and also I do want more people to delve into books because I feel that books are really something that we can enjoy and take us away from this world and into another. Science fiction is one way to do so. The funny part of my story is that football made me a reader! Yes, football. When I was young, a ball hit my eye and from then on I dislike going to the soccer field and prefer going to the library!

My Kickstarter is currently ongoing and I would love if you guys could help support by sharing or consider pledging for this project of mine. I am looking to have like an Expanded Universe setting for my novels and to work with other authors as well.

Link to my Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2LKDtJv