Dog food
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Dog food

by TwoforTwo » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:21 pm

Do you buy dog food or you make it by yourself? If you buy dog food then which one?

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Dog food

by charli55 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:04 pm

I buy different dog food, but more often Purina. It is a good one.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:13 pm

As for me, I used to give my dogs only dog food for a while and then decided to try to give them human food too. They seemed to like the new one more, so I decided to make them a special and balanced menu after consulting a dog nutritionist. I have also read some reviews online like Science Diet Dog Food Reviews which is a company that has been leading in creating the perfect formula to give a dog the nutrition it needs. I have added all the information I got from different sources and made a great menu for my little fellow :)
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:54 pm

I don't feed my dog
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:55 pm

I used to buy dog food from Purina ONE, but it is not advertising and I don't want to say that you should also buy it for your dog. I am sure that I could give any food to my dog, and it wouldn't be a problem, but I love my dog too much, and I want to give him the best. When I found out that my dog became too nervous and anxious, I had no clue what to do and how to fix this issue, but one of my friends had a similar problem, and he recommended checking the site Doggolab and choosing a calming treat for my dog. Thankfully, I followed my friend's advice and soon my dog became calm and friendly again.
  • konor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by konor » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:26 pm

LeslieBShaw wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:13 pm As for me, I used to give my dogs only dog food for a while and then decided to try to give them human food too. They seemed to like the new one more, so I decided to make them a special and balanced menu after consulting a dog nutritionist. I have also read some reviews online like Science Diet Dog Food Reviews which is a company that has been leading in creating the perfect formula to give a dog the nutrition it needs. I have added all the information I got from different sources and made a great menu for my little fellow :)
    thanks for the advice
    Camienard
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Camienard » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:54 pm

I have a french bulldog. I called him Frank. Frank is 7 years old, and for the past year, he is having problems with his stomach. When I was adopting Frank, people warned me about this problem that can appear, I even find more info about this problem, but I thought it wouldn't be that severe. So now Frank is keeping a strict diet, and I am trying to buy the best food to feed french bulldog. So, mate, I understand through what you are passing right now with your dog. But I am sure that everything will be fine. Take care, my friend.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:56 pm

Camienard wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:54 pm I have a french bulldog. I called him Frank. Frank is 7 years old, and for the past year, he is having problems with his stomach. When I was adopting Frank, people warned me about this problem that can appear, I even find more info about this problem, but I thought it wouldn't be that severe. So now Frank is keeping a strict diet, and I am trying to buy the best food to feed french bulldog. So, mate, I understand through what you are passing right now with your dog. But I am sure that everything will be fine. Take care, my friend.
    I know what you are felling right now.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:41 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • NicIM
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NicIM » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:07 pm

ronton wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:54 pm I don't feed my dog
    You are joking aren't you!!!!