Recommendations for Crowdfunding SEO companies?
    roymorejon
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Recommendations for Crowdfunding SEO companies?

by roymorejon » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:02 pm

Sal - Great blog on landing pages! With the poor analytics packages Kickstarter provides in terms of data, we have found using landing pages like you provided in your post we can better track ROI from the Press we land for our clients projects.

In terms of SEO for a crowdfunding campaign, it does not make sense to try and "SEO a project page" as the campaigns are short lived, and if you land enough press, you brand or product campaign page will begin to rank naturally.

President - Enventys Partners https://enventyspartners.com

We've helped over 750+ projects & raised over 160 Million dollars fund on Kickstarter.

Request a quote to see if you qualify: https://enventyspartners.com/start-innovating/
  • betawebsolutions
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by betawebsolutions » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:09 pm

@sbriggman very useful article related to landing pages.
    Landing pages are important either your are using Adwords, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads or other, With good landing page, you can convert your visitor into buyer.
    SEO Company in Pakistan: http://www.betawebsol.com
  • Ada_Wong
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ada_Wong » Thu May 21, 2020 6:44 pm

Indeed, backlinks have helped to raise a rank for different websites on which I've worked. Since I'm a freelancer, a lot of clients were pretty glad about the work that I did. However, later, me and my friend that is a freelancer too, have decided to make a SEO company where would be a lot of tips and tricks for the people that wanted to learn more about the SEO system. However, our website had not enough popularity of the website, so we decided to find a way from the other SEO companies that have more experience than we have. Since my IT friend had a lot of IT friends, we easily have found a lot of people that helped me to achieve my goal. A lot of them have recommended me the best manchester SEO Digital agency that is pretty effective. I'm very excited about the work that they did since the rank of my website has grown a lot.
  • SophieArnold42
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by SophieArnold42 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:43 am

A very old topic, but I wanted to know from you how it worked out? I just think the same way with SEO to advertise fundraising. I don't know how effective or worth it can be. Basically, I already have a website that is collecting funds , but I do not know which SEO company to choose in order for it to advertise my link. Actually, I don't quite understand how they do it. But I have already found one company that I can use for my purpose, here it is Clickmatix Australia. In my opinion, the most ideal option for people to start visiting my website more often. The service itself is also very good and looks very decent. What do you think?
  • MrMorrison1983
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MrMorrison1983 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:14 pm

Who would crowdfund such a company? have you seen how much they charge? Now, don't get me wrong, these services are definitely useful but I am pretty sure they can do pretty fine without being crowdfunded :). When I created my first website for my shop I needed a SEO service and hired a company to promote my site. If you want to know how SEO works then visit https://www.exleyco.com/blog/which-on-p ... ht-for-seo. I was pleased with the result but it was quite an investment.
  • kunatics
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kunatics » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:14 am

I feel like the best way you can market is running ads and creating content for promotional marketing. You can also hire a few freelancers on Fiverr that specialize in it.
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by nomlinz » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:07 pm

Loved Sal's article.
    One of the best reasons to have a landing page is to be able to track traffic, and also keywords, searches, etc.
    Any SEO expert can extrapolate their knowledge for a campaign page or a campaign website.
    Whoever says SEO is not important is lost. Being optimized for the eyes of the search engine can only bring good things for your campaign and product.
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook