Supporting Artists who support their community
  • boehmek
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Supporting Artists who support their community

by boehmek » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:35 pm

I'm backing this one for now! Please consider supporting it too! What do you think about their goal?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lh ... oject_link

Since its founding, the Lefthand Artist Group has been able to store art, host events, and gather for monthly meetings through the generosity of supporting businesses that donated space. As we have grown considerably since our inception in 2013, it is now necessary for us to find our own home. The immediate need for this space is to warehouse art that will be displayed for sale in businesses throughout the region and for a centralized location where our volunteers can meet to gather art for our monthly art hanging locations. Supporting the arts and enriching the community have always been the goals of this collective, so have given over $47,000 to other groups in the community over the last five years. Now it's our turn to ask for help! Will you?

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Supporting Artists who support their community

by hyperstarter » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:34 am

Cool. But looking at the campaign page video image, you've more than 43 people in the photo...but only 43 backers.

Also, taking into account that the people in the photo could of told their own personal (online) networks about the campaign page and ask for support, it's surprising you haven't more backers.

Perhaps go back to your own network and target those guys. Even $1 will help boost the campaign within Kickstarter.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • bcrf
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bcrf » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:21 am

Nice work
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:13 pm

Amazing. Great work, hopefully everything will go is you planned. From my perspective I never experienced before seeking investors for my ideas and project I would like to fulfill in my life. I’m not telling that I have bad ideas or something related, instead I want to tell that information costs everything, Many people are limited in their understanding and resources, because of that they can’t move forward, even though they have potential ta create social business and something real astonishing. The rock remained rock, and there was no water to shape it. Now I’m still looking forward to completing my goals, and found guidance from nhs advocacy service to manage everything.
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tatyst » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:35 pm

Rougdab wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:13 pm Amazing. Great work, hopefully everything will go is you planned. From my perspective I never experienced before seeking investors for my ideas and project I would like to fulfill in my life. I’m not telling that I have bad ideas or something related, instead I want to tell that information costs everything, Many people are limited in their understanding and resources, because of that they can’t move forward, even though they have potential ta create social business and something real astonishing. The rock remained rock, and there was no water to shape it. Now I’m still looking forward to completing my goals, and found guidance from nhs advocacy service to manage everything.
    I wish someone else could send me his opinion or some more feedback, because these guys could change the direction of our business ideas. We are limited in management leading teams. Maybe they could offer solutions for us. Will contact them later on after an office meeting with executives.