Wheelchairs and mobility scooters
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Wheelchairs and mobility scooters

by Tatyst » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:59 am

What do you think about these innovative wheelchairs? Are they worth the money
    https://youtu.be/t3SYl4CKT3w

Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Wheelchairs and mobility scooters

by Rougdab » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:55 am

I like the 3rd one. Looks so comfortable and easy to use anywhere.
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:49 pm

Hey Talyst. They all look awesome, but I'm wondering at what cost you buy one of those? I have my little brother diagnosed with a serious neurological condition that unfortunately will have him paralyzed in a few months, and I'm looking at the best possible options for him to make it more bearable. My parents are not that comfortable with finances at the moment and since I have planned a trip to Orlando I will have the chance to see how one of those in action as I will rent a mobility scooter in Orlando.
    The price I got it for one week is so low that I hope they are not that expensive if my bro likes it and feels better with it.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:52 pm

ronton wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:49 pm Hey Talyst. They all look awesome, but I'm wondering at what cost you buy one of those? I have my little brother diagnosed with a serious neurological condition that unfortunately will have him paralyzed in a few months, and I'm looking at the best possible options for him to make it more bearable. My parents are not that comfortable with finances at the moment and since I have planned a trip to Orlando I will have the chance to see how one of those in action as I will rent a mobility scooter in Orlando.
    The price I got it for one week is so low that I hope they are not that expensive if my bro likes it and feels better with it.
    Awesome! I've got to look into it since we are planning out a summer getaway in Disneyland! My kid will love a scooter going around instead of his wheelchair.