Financing Investment Property with Real Estate Crowdfunding
  • victorjack
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Financing Investment Property with Real Estate Crowdfunding

by victorjack » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:36 am

Financing an Investment Property with Real Estate Crowdfunding

Ever since writing the Amazon guide, Real Estate Crowdfunding Explained, I’ve been following the industry closely with enthusiasm! There’s been a lot of progress this year, but in this post I want to focus on a specific emerging trend.

Can you actually finance a new investment property with real estate crowdfunding?

Can you really get reliable funds from one of these online platforms?

Can this turn into a whole new investment pipeline for your business?

Recently, RealtyShares announced that they’re seeing developers and investors return to their platform after a successful raise. They’re seeing repeat offering on their website from some of the major sponsors, saying, “Several developers have returned to RealtyShares to crowdfund additional real estate projects after their first successful fundraising attempt, citing ease of use on the platform, consistency and affordability as factors in the decision to return.”

Content source: http://www.crowdcrux.com/financing-inve ... wdfunding/

kickstarter clone script to develop a successful crowdfunding platform
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Financing Investment Property with Real Estate Crowdfund

by Cristina » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:18 pm

This post has been moved to the Kickstarter Tips and Advice section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • mark_berg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Financing Investment Property with Real Estate Crowdfund

by mark_berg » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:56 am

The Real Estate industry has changed radically over time. This is the result of an ascent in technology and some spectacular developments in the Financial & Regulatory departments. The emergence of crowd-funding has lured investors from all across the globe making Real Estate Crowd-funding an attractive destination. With crowd-funding, things have changed a big way for Real-estate.

Crowd-funding, an idea which had emerged to clear financial emergencies and setbacks soon evolved as a trusted means of investing and lending.The idea was instantly adopted by the Real Estate industry as a dependable source of funding.

For more info, refer, Future of Real Estate Investments - https://www.agriya.com/blog/how-to-star ... -business/
    A Leading Crowdfunding Software Platform - https://www.agriya.com/products/crowdfunding-platform
  • peacekeeperman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Financing Investment Property with Real Estate Crowdfunding

by peacekeeperman » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:58 am

In few words, I can say that it is a great way for investors to find new opportunities outside of the stock market. Real estate crowdfunding platforms are newer to the crowdfunding space, but they might be a worthwhile addition to your portfolio, so long as you understand in what exactly you're investing. I don't like the stock market and I began to invest in real estate, this is the best way where you can definitely invest your money.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:42 pm

I also want to invest in real estate, but I can not afford that as I do not have money.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:44 pm

I would agree with Robert Kiyosaki that if you want to get rich you shouldn't aim to get rich tomorrow but to invest in yourself and to invest in the future. Pretty often he emphasizes the importance of investing in real estate as this is the safest way of getting stable passive income which will make you rich or to be more precise will give you financial freedom. I also invest all my free financial sources in real estate, but as I am not an expert in this field, I collaborate with a real estate company, and they help me find the best flats for sale in Myrtle Beach. Also, I used to invest only in immobile which is close to touristic zones.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:51 pm

Xanxan wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:44 pm I would agree with Robert Kiyosaki that if you want to get rich you shouldn't aim to get rich tomorrow but to invest in yourself and to invest in the future. Pretty often he emphasizes the importance of investing in real estate as this is the safest way of getting stable passive income which will make you rich or to be more precise will give you financial freedom. I also invest all my free financial sources in real estate, but as I am not an expert in this field, I collaborate with a real estate company, and they help me find the best flats for sale in Myrtle Beach. Also, I used to invest only in immobile which is close to touristic zones.
    I am also a follower of Robert Kiyosaki.
    Vibrursan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Vibrursan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:08 am

Thank you for sharing the link. I have never seen someone investing in crowdfunding. It sounds interesting. And I saw in the comments the quote of Robert Kiyosaki. I agree with the idea. For me investing in real estate is a good source of money, and you invest in the future. I invest in some apartments that I secured with the help of a buyer agent. He helped with the whole process and also proposed to me some house packages. He saved so much time and helped me make decisions based on expertise in the real estate industry.