Crowdfunding Campaign Marketing
  • Dermoband
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Crowdfunding Campaign Marketing

by Dermoband » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:41 pm

Good day!

I'm launching my campaign on Indiegogo soon. With a 5000$ goal, I aim to budget about 500$ on marketing. I've looked at sites like socialmedia-promotion.com and crowdfundingninjas.com that are within budget. However, I have heard mixed reviews about these services. Does anyone know of any services that they have tried and succeed with and can thus recommend?

Kind regards,
    Dermoband.

nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Crowdfunding Campaign Marketing

by nomlinz » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:30 am

Never worked with any of them, but they look legit. Check the projects they've actually worked with and the social media of each, get in contact with the creator and see if they can give you their honest opinion.
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
  • OPUS
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Crowdfunding Campaign Marketing

by OPUS » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:45 pm

Hello just launched a Diego Maradona project - we are new to this. Can anyone recommend a marketing agency that they know and trust please to help us get the message out to the wider Kickstarter / Crowdfundng community? Many Thanks