[NOW LIVE] DESIGNER TOY PROJECT #1 - Master 9 EYES
    PureArts
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

[NOW LIVE] DESIGNER TOY PROJECT #1 - Master 9 EYES

by PureArts » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:16 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am thrilled to be sharing with you our very first Kickstarter project:

This is a collaboration between PureArts, qualified statue-maker and the independent artist, Daytoner!

This character design was initially drafted and 3D sculpted by the talented artist Daytoner and then, brought to life into a real Art Toy by Pure Arts.
    Master 9 Eyes is the perfect mix between the expression of a badass character combined with designed shapes and surfaces.

Initially available un one monochrome red edition, we offer this masterpiece in two sizes: one vinyl art toy of 15cm (6in) high and one resin statue of 30cm (12in).
    We are now 70% funded and we already unlocked the second edition of M9E called PHNTM P4ND4 in resin. The vinyl version will be unlocked when we have fully funded the campaign!

We strongly believe in this project, we have so many surprises, extra rewards and stretch goals, and want you to be a part of this as well. It would mean the world to us if you could share this awesome futuristic samurai with so much attitude!

Please, let me know your feedback on our campaign and don't hesitate to ask any questions!

CLICK TO VISIT OUR PAGE

nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: [NOW LIVE] DESIGNER TOY PROJECT #1 - Master 9 EYES

by nomlinz » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:54 am

Congratulations on getting fully funded! What's next for you guys?
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:59 pm

Wow, those toys are actually looking really nice! Do you have any for sale? I really like how they are looking, I would like to get a couple. I guess my son would also be thrilled about them. We are actually having a great collection of different toys. Small cars, different figurines of superheroes or some other famous movie characters. This is kind of our small hobby. Recently I got addicted to the custom keychain bobbleheads. I like them really much, they are just so funny, they actually make me feel better after a tough working day.
    erinwings
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by erinwings » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:20 pm

I love how they look. Sadly, I arrived late for the support! but nice work!
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:41 pm

KylieShorta wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:59 pm Wow, those toys are actually looking really nice! Do you have any for sale? I really like how they are looking, I would like to get a couple. I guess my son would also be thrilled about them. We are actually having a great collection of different toys. Small cars, different figurines of superheroes or some other famous movie characters. This is kind of our small hobby. Recently I got addicted to the custom keychain bobbleheads. I like them really much, they are just so funny, they actually make me feel better after a tough working day.
    my grandpa also loved the bobbleheads, however I could not understand it