Has anyone made money by investing in crowdfunded startups?
  • sahabond
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Has anyone made money by investing in crowdfunded startups?

by sahabond » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:57 pm

I regret I did not invest in Revolut when they were crowdfunding.

What do you think about Fluency bank? It looks all of us will have access to national crypto soon. They were featured by Forbes, connecting innovative banking, private crypto and national crypto. They have just opened pre-register on Seedrs. 8-)

AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Has anyone made money by investing in crowdfunded startups?

by AbigailMcLeans » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:17 am

I would like to try but I'm afraid to take risks
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:18 am

On the one hand, this is cool, but on the other hand, if the new cryptocurrency has the same problems with security and privacy, then we will all just turn into beggars. You probably remember that everyone said that cryptocurrency is completely safe and that transactions cannot be traced. So it was a hoax and a digital trail is pretty easy to trace. And this can lead to dire consequences ... I even started using one of the top bitcoin mixer to make sure my data is safe!
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:03 pm

There are multiple ways for making money, you need to find yours, and that's it, it's nothing hard in that. I am a very successful businessman, and as a wealthy person I can say that you need to start making money since you are young, and found out that it works better when you are younger. So in case you are interested and want to try doing something you can check out this website https://arrestyourdebt.com/best-ways-ma ... -as-a-kid/. Hope you will find my message useful. So good luck in what you want to start.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:20 pm

Revolut, Monzo, etc. Are very useful online banks!
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:01 pm

I believe that is better to use an online bank than a real normal one. It's making your life easier. You dont waste a lot of time going there and solve your problems. So I see only advantages. Also, I see only pluses with the appearance of online banks. For example, due to it, recently appeared apps that pay you to play games. This was possible because they send you money on your revolut account for example. I saved a lot of money on playing games. I bought some new clothes for me, and I think that is a great opportunity for teenagers to spend their time earning money.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:46 pm

ronton wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:03 pm There are multiple ways for making money, you need to find yours, and that's it, it's nothing hard in that. I am a very successful businessman, and as a wealthy person I can say that you need to start making money since you are young, and found out that it works better when you are younger. So in case you are interested and want to try doing something you can check out this website https://arrestyourdebt.com/best-ways-ma ... -as-a-kid/. Hope you will find my message useful. So good luck in what you want to start.
    Thank you for the info.
  • PenelopeEllison
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by PenelopeEllison » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:32 pm

I tried, but I had to buy Bitcoin. It was very difficult. To put it more concretely, a blockchain is a linear chain of many blocks that are interconnected and protected by cryptographic evidence. This technology can be used in a variety of other activities besides financial transactions, but if we are talking exclusively about cryptocurrencies, the blockchain is responsible for the constant accounting of all confirmed transactions. With bitcoin, it is more difficult in this regard. I'd rather buy xrp stock than mess with advertised sites