Trading FOREX, reasons not to do it
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Trading FOREX, reasons not to do it

by charli55 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:38 pm

Ok, everyone gives me reasons for doing it, but I have a bad feeling. What do you guys think? Isn't it the same as gambling :?:

• Blowmberg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Trading FOREX, reasons not to do it

by Blowmberg » Fri May 01, 2020 4:11 am

My father absolutely forbids me to have anything to do with it
  • NiKSoN
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NiKSoN » Fri May 01, 2020 11:06 am

Why do you've such an opinion about Forex trading? Have you tried trading before and had a bad experience with it? I don't understand people who judge things they haven't even dealt with. For example, I've been engaged in online Forex trading for more than a year and use a great application from Investous. It's very convenient and clear, even a novice can easily understand the interface. In addition, it is supported on any mobile device, so there will be no problems with installation. I have access to more than 270 financial instruments from 4 different classes, not every brokerage company can boast of this. In addition, they provided me with highly qualified analysts, thanks to which my profit is only positively progressing. Before you judge this, try it yourself and you'll see that there are also good trading apps.
    Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hariver » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:45 pm

Well, i don't actually have a lot of reasons not to do it. Many people choose stocks because they are easier and less risky. Also a lot of people are afraid by the high volatility, and the fact that it is a 24/7 market. It means that, there might happen some really important things that might affect the market while you are asleep or busy with something else. That is why i highly recommend to try and get a forex demo account and see how does it all work. You can easily get a demo mt4 account on fbs forex. This would be a great option in case you are not really sure what to do, trade on forex or stocks.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Hariver wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:45 pm Well, i don't actually have a lot of reasons not to do it. Many people choose stocks because they are easier and less risky. Also a lot of people are afraid by the high volatility, and the fact that it is a 24/7 market. It means that, there might happen some really important things that might affect the market while you are asleep or busy with something else. That is why i highly recommend to try and get a forex demo account and see how does it all work. You can easily get a demo mt4 account on fbs forex. This would be a great option in case you are not really sure what to do, trade on forex or stocks.
    i been trading stocks for an eternity, i would actuallly like to try forex, could you give me some details about the demo accs?