Smart Home with unique sensors
  • beCalm
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Smart Home with unique sensors

by beCalm » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Hi all,

I would like to introduce you our project beCalm. Its new smart home project but not like the others. Usually they have smart plug or smart fire sensor and thats it.

beCalm brings all together and one think more - indirect electricity measurement, i.e. you don't have to extend your wall socket, our sensor can be easily placed on appliance cable and that is it! beCalm also monitor who is home. If you leave the house and inadvertently leave your home appliances on, beCalm will immediately notify you.

Check all of the beCalm features on
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... y-solution

and follow us
    https://twitter.com/beCalm_net

Thanks,

beCalm team

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Smart Home with unique sensors

by Cristina » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:44 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • stevemartin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by stevemartin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:27 pm

I know this post is old but Great, me and my classmates developed this project in our Fyp project these project fully based on IOT and we have applied al the smart home functionalities in this project through app...
  • Moonshot Jr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Moonshot Jr » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:05 pm

I just joined this forum and looked at beCalm. It looks interesting to me, but, at the same time I am surprised, it generated only $1,305 - the project itself looked strong, but probably was trying to too many things in the beginning.
  • nadinefaith
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by nadinefaith » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:08 pm

Great project! I have heard about project of smart house "be calm". It is really very useful and well done. Especially I like the function that if you leave the house and inadvertently leave your home appliances on, beCalm will immediately notify you. Because, personally I always forget to check all my appliances before I leave the house. I even had to call the Louisville electrician once when I had a wiring emergency because I didn't turn off the iron at home.
  • harlet
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by harlet » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:11 pm

nadinefaith wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:08 pm Great project! I have heard about project of smart house "be calm". It is really very useful and well done. Especially I like the function that if you leave the house and inadvertently leave your home appliances on, beCalm will immediately notify you. Because, personally I always forget to check all my appliances before I leave the house. I even had to call the Louisville electrician once when I had a wiring emergency because I didn't turn off the iron at home.
    Be calm is a really great project!