We blew past our funding goal of $10,000 in 48 hours
  • arohijain
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

We blew past our funding goal of $10,000 in 48 hours

by arohijain » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:27 pm

In less than 48 hours we crossed our FUNDING GOAL for the BreezeBubble UltraProtect Mask.
    Here's the link to our campaign: http://kck.st/3nRLdaL

I started developing the mask in October 2019 when I visited my family back home in India. This was at a time when air pollution was at it's worst in the country. It directly impacted my family and I, as we couldn't go out for a walk or run without wearing a restrictive and uncomfortable mask to protect ourselves. I realized that there is a need for a better solution and started developing a breathable and comfortable mask to combat the problem of pollution.

I had no idea that I would make a huge pivot and service the current need in this global pandemic. It has been a series of ups, downs and many roadblocks, but I am so glad to have continued on this journey to create this product which will enable people to stay safe and healthy.

Thanks for reading. I will share more updates as our campaign moves forward in the next few days. Please support our Kickstarter to help give wings to this project and share our campaign with your friends and family so that we can provide our soft and comfortable masks to thousands of people who are looking for a better solution to stay highly protected.

• trishaprile
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: We blew past our funding goal of $10,000 in 48 hours

by trishaprile » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Congratulations on the success of your campaign!

What do you think contributed most to its success?
    What were the biggest challenges you faced and how did you overcome them?
    What did you like and/or dislike from using Kickstarter to crowdfund your campaign?