Guys we are seeking for revenue share basis marketting collabration,
    Let us know please our instagram is @airapparel.uw
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... ref=d7w3pm

• cgrossy
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Best marketing techniques?

by cgrossy » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:44 am

My current campaign is in the children's clothing industry. I had an "in" with a network of mom/parent social media influencers who gave me huge discounts for Instagram and Facebook posts. Each of these influencers had 125k to 700k followers. While I received many many likes and positive comments, they translated to zero backers. I don't think the audience I was targeting likes to pre-order or back anything. Or, they just don't like my product.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:37 pm

There are a lot of great marketing techniques actually. Surely first of all I would mention Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and after all of that you don't have to forget about Content Marketing which is in my opinion the most important one. Marketing in general is a very interesting thing, however it is kind of subjective in my opinion. As some people might fall for the quality of the content someone else will pay attention to something else. Also let's not forget about the image generation, which is really important in this domain.
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by nomlinz » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:03 am

There's no better marketing than having a good product that solves a problem. Got it? Great.

I'm a strong believer in the reach of Facebook Ads. They have worked for many campaigns I've worked on and for creators, I've interviewed. But is definitely not the only marketing success strategy.

Many creators I've interviewed talk about the importance of creating organic relationships in online spaces where their ideal audience is spending their time and sharing their insights.
    Facebook groups are a gold mine for this type of marketing. And it's not actually about "marketing" your product, but to learn from what your audience is saying, what problems are they having and their opinions on the current market.
    You can learn so much from these spaces!
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by RileyParker » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:39 pm

The best marketing techniques are those that work the best for your business. This is what I learned over time, and it's indeed true. For most of my digital marketing campaigns, I worked with https://www.agenciasawi.com.br/ and now my business has great rankings and a lot of traffic, which consistently increased sales. It's every business owners' dream, so it's worth the time and money. I'm still looking forward to improving my digital presence though because there's always a place for better, so keep growing constantly.
  • AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AlexWilliams » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:41 pm

RileyParker wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:39 pm The best marketing techniques are those that work the best for your business. This is what I learned over time, and it's indeed true. For most of my digital marketing campaigns, I worked with https://www.agenciasawi.com.br/ and now my business has great rankings and a lot of traffic, which consistently increased sales. It's every business owners' dream, so it's worth the time and money. I'm still looking forward to improving my digital presence though because there's always a place for better, so keep growing constantly.
    It's so true, and I say it from my own experience. I tried many techniques and the ones that worked the best for me, were the ones that I didn't expect to work.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:02 am

BigSamoz wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:37 pm There are a lot of great marketing techniques actually. Surely first of all I would mention Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and after all of that you don't have to forget about Content Marketing which is in my opinion the most important one. Marketing in general is a very interesting thing, however it is kind of subjective in my opinion. As some people might fall for the quality of the content someone else will pay attention to something else. Also let's not forget about the image generation, which is really important in this domain.
    totally agree with you dude, it also depends on the targer audience
  • Yazhog
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Yazhog » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:18 pm

Thanks
  • Tree Elements
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Tree Elements » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:35 pm

also, try to reach influencers via Instagram or twitter. Or just write press release for some magazines that might me interested in your domain
    Giannaapom
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Giannaapom » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:48 pm

Any startup requires a good marketing company. My friend recently released a new jewelry collection, and this collection was quickly known, and many jewelries were quickly sold thanks to the company that took care of this detail. It is very difficult to find a good company in the field of marketing, but she found it. For example, I was at Marketo, but after that I decided to go to the HubSpot after I found out my friend's story.