8 Tools to Start a Peer to Peer Lending Website
  • victorjack
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

8 Tools to Start a Peer to Peer Lending Website

by victorjack » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:40 am

So you’ve seen the success of major peer to peer lending websites like LendingClub, Prosper, and these and now you want to start your own business in the niche. You’re in luck! There are a lot of solutions out there to set up a debt crowdfunding site.

In this post, I’m going to cover some of the ways that you can set up the software or website component of a peer to peer lending website. I’ll be covering how to actually build up the business in detail in a future post.

Article from: http://www.crowdcrux.com/tools-to-start ... g-website/

http://techandmarket.blogspot.in/2016/0 ... bsite.html

kickstarter clone script to develop a successful crowdfunding platform
    Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: 8 Tools to Start a Peer to Peer Lending Website

by Hariver » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:07 pm

I don't know if I can believe this resource, but later on I will give a deeper research and leave a comment to others. Unfortunately (maybe), I'm not in the IT, whatsoever. I'm good in relationships with people and achieving my goals, for me all of this is just a step or an instrument I give to other people, so that they could handle and do it properly. After, some years and different experience only found this company to be worthy of my attention and sharing it publicly with others, so basically at all my projects share with AP.NET Core Development Company
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: 8 Tools to Start a Peer to Peer Lending Website

by KylieShorta » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:28 pm

Hariver wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:07 pm I don't know if I can believe this resource, but later on I will give a deeper research and leave a comment to others. Unfortunately (maybe), I'm not in the IT, whatsoever. I'm good in relationships with people and achieving my goals, for me all of this is just a step or an instrument I give to other people, so that they could handle and do it properly. After, some years and different experience only found this company to be worthy of my attention and sharing it publicly with others, so basically at all my projects share with AP.NET Core Development Company
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM. I have some question can't ask them here, privacy is needed. It will be very helpful for me. Thanks!