Anyone used Crowdco?
  • swift rider
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Anyone used Crowdco?

by swift rider » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:06 pm

STAY AWAY, you will end up loosing all you money and the campaign will be a disaster. i suspect that all of these so called crowdfunding companies oversell and under deliver.

• swift rider
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by swift rider » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:22 pm

thank you sane for your valuable feedback. we should contact facebook and advise them that this guy a complete rogue operator and a conman and get them to de activate his page.

@sbriggman j, I'd say it's time to make this thread standing at the top of the forum as this guy has proven time and time again that he is nothing but conman. I agree, in fact we should bring this to the attention of Kickstarter and indiegogo to potentially blacklist him on their website.
  • trax
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by trax » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:37 pm

seems like this is not a good option
  • GoldenCatStudio
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by GoldenCatStudio » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:25 am

Don't want to hijack the thread, but who is a good kickstarter promotion company?
  • Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sane » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:57 pm

Thank you! Did you get your money back?

swift rider wrote:thank you sane for your valuable feedback. we should contact facebook and advise them that this guy a complete rogue operator and a conman and get them to de activate his page.

@sbriggman j, I'd say it's time to make this thread standing at the top of the forum as this guy has proven time and time again that he is nothing but conman. I agree, in fact we should bring this to the attention of Kickstarter and indiegogo to potentially blacklist him on their website.
  • AdamJoe
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AdamJoe » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:27 am

Just thought I would re-ignite this post...as, sad to say, Patrick strikes again. We failed to do the proper research, and this has resulted in our project and business almost ending up in the bin. $4200 and over $700 ad spend (completely un-monitored, edited, optimized, or even connected to FB pixel) - money to the wind. Over ten weeks and we don't have anything to show for it..not even a crowdfunding campaign page. We have been set back an entire 6 months because of his deceit and malpractice.

I am putting this out there as a continued reminder to people. STAY AWAY FROM CROWDCO.CO and PATRICK E. CALDERON-DAKIN.

Also, if anyone has had a similar experience that is unresolved, please get in touch. We will be seeking legal counsel on the matter, and having noticed similar experiences in the past, and having discussed the situation with both the FTC and the LA DCBA, if there are multiple instances of the same malpractice by crowdco.co and Patrick Dakin, then we can file a class action in the courts, to not only seek our loses plus damages, but to ban Patrick E Claderon from operating under crowdco.co, and damaging the lives of future businesses and campaign creators.
  • Skystar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Skystar » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 am

Want to know about this scammer - read this sad story:

http://crowdfundingforum.com/showthread ... Crowdco-co
  • AdamJoe
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AdamJoe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:58 pm

Yup, that was us. It's been a horrible experience, and now we have to go through the stress and time consuming nature of dragging it out through court. We're not gonna let this one rest until he is banned from doing business as Crowdco.co. It's absolutely disgusting that one human being could disregard the livelihood and lives of other people, just for a quick buck.
  • smlcdn
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by smlcdn » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:05 pm

Thanks for all input and let everyone know which agencies to stay away from.
  • jackyyyy
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jackyyyy » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:50 pm

Hey, thanks you for your warning and valuable feedback. Now I will be more attentive, for sure, when I will select an SEO company. Some months ago I also wanted to work with them, but my friends suggested me another Seo company (https://mtpremium.net/) and now I understand that I was to get into a big problem. Huuuuh, thanks a lot to my friends. With the company I mentioned above, I didn't have a problem, plus the guys are very receptive and open to every idea. Now my site is visited 3 times more than before and I can say that the prices are very accessible for what they offer.