• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Should I start vaping?

by charli55 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Hi
    Is it worth to try vaping?
    I've never smoked
    If so, then where could I buy necessary stuff like mods, liquids and other things?

kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Should I start vaping?

by kalvinbrown » Fri May 01, 2020 1:46 pm

it is only your decision
  • Blowmberg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Blowmberg » Fri May 01, 2020 1:49 pm

I am a big fan of vaping, I had a lot of different vapes, and all of them were really cool in their own way. Now I am using a small vape with cartridges (juul), and am buying the best e-liquid that I have ever tried from aquavape.co.uk. Firstly, it is completely safe, secondly, I love to do vaping tricks, and thirdly, it helped me quit smoking. So I don’t see any problems in using vape. I would recommend you try. Maybe you really like it! Think about it, but I must warn you that it also causes addiction!
  • bjones2232
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bjones2232 » Wed May 06, 2020 10:13 pm

Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve visited this site vapourtitan.com.au before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Its quite informative for me as its has resourced info related to vaping. Regardless, I’m definitely delighted I stumbled upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Dieddly1936 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:25 am

Here I can discuss my things about vaping. Vaping is very good and superior to smoking. I wish to use GV Lit dry herb vaporizer. It has twice a heating system and a second battery cut off system. You must try this.
  • alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexcool2020 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:59 am

You can try because it cannot cause addiction and you can leave it when you want. I can advise you to begin with a kit not so expensive as a beginner. For example, you can buy Snoop Dogg Vaporizer which doesn't cost so much and it is healthy because it is based on herbal materials and it doesn't affect your health and moreover, it is useful for your body. It is a good article about it on extremevaporizers.com and it can help you to understand how useful it is. Since I tried it, I don't smoke cigarettes or vape.
    Last edited by alexcool2020 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • jt98drummer
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jt98drummer » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:30 pm

I vaped everyday for 2 years straight and nearly became addicted. I quit about 2 months ago and I have noticed so much more clarity in my life and the ability to focus a lot more. I would say no, as you will be better off without it! Occupy your mind with other things that make you happy.