How can we stop racism?
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

How can we stop racism?

by Donnabell87 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:57 am

Protests and riots don't help against racism. We see in the USA people try hard to fight for their rights, though with no success. Are there any other ways to stop racism and discrimination towards nations?

KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: How can we stop racism?

by KylieShorta » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:38 am

I also saw a lot of racism in the online environment and that makes me not understand why people are so bad today. Unfortunately, I don't think racism can be stopped and I really can't understand why people have become so evil.
    How can you judge someone by appearance or nationality?
    Anyway, I'm glad I don't have such a mentality and I think more mature.
    My girlfriend is racist and we often argue about that. Especially lately I've been buying things with the inscription Black Lives Matter from ceaseracism.com and she really judges this thing. I don't know if I will last long in this relationship.
    Last edited by KylieShorta on Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xLaurenHx
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by xLaurenHx » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:40 am

Uunfortunately I don't think racism can ever be stopped and I'm sorry that people can be so evil.
    xLaurenHx
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by xLaurenHx » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:44 pm

KylieShorta wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:38 am I also saw a lot of racism in the online environment and that makes me not understand why people are so bad today. Unfortunately, I don't think racism can be stopped and I really can't understand why people have become so evil.
    How can you judge someone by appearance or nationality?
    Anyway, I'm glad I don't have such a mentality and I think more mature.
    My girlfriend is racist and we often argue about that. Especially lately I've been buying things with the inscription Black Lives Matter from ceaseracism.com and she really judges this thing. I don't know if I will last long in this relationship.
    I am so excited that there are still such people who think just as beautifully.
  • kickstartupkorea
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kickstartupkorea » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:33 am

It's very obvious that every human are same, but colors and five years old boy knows.
    But it seems very difficult since the history makes people's perception. We can't change it by ourselves. Medias and nations need to show something different.
  • darksky10
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by darksky10 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:07 pm

I’ve been around for more than 6 decades. IMHO, there is a failure on the part of younger people to realize and appreciate how far we in America have come with regards to racism. Even over the last 10 years, a commercial like Cheerios with a mixed couple was controversial. Now a good % of advertising uses mixed race couples. Do we notice? Yes! It is inherent to our present makeup. We are evolving our attitudes and to this we should be thankful. However, the fixation on pulling the race card over everything and anything is counter productive.
  • piranha
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by piranha » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:55 pm

We can help mitigate racism by showing a good example, but it won't be easy.
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tuskane » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:12 pm

Hello, you raised a really serious subject, it is not that easy to stop racism, first of all, because an answer to this question can be found in our subconscious. To change that we should change our ways of looking at life, we have to change our mentality and understand that yes, we people are different, but the only things that distinguish us from each other are, our spoken language and our skin color. That is all. I read an interesting article about caylan ford and the racism problem on the internet. Check it out.
    greaseboi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by greaseboi » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:06 am

Tuskane wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:12 pm Hello, you raised a really serious subject, it is not that easy to stop racism, first of all, because an answer to this question can be found in our subconscious. To change that we should change our ways of looking at life, we have to change our mentality and understand that yes, we people are different, but the only things that distinguish us from each other are, our spoken language and our skin color. That is all. I read an interesting article about caylan ford and the racism problem on the internet. Check it out.
    I understand what you are talking about, but still
  • jogncartman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jogncartman » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:51 am

Do you really think that racism can be stopped??