Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on here
    kendavi
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on here

by kendavi » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:00 am

Liftid Neurostimulation is a brain stimulation device for improving focus, attention, productivity, and performance. https://thegadgetflow.com/portfolio/per ... timulator/ We were so excited to have our groundbreaking new product available for sale on October 1, 2019 and started selling on Amazon Prime and in six b8ta experiential retail stores, However, in late October, 2019, we faced a huge challenge. How could we reach consumers around the world, in a short amount of time, with a professional and state-of-the-art online marketing strategy that would resonate with consumers and bring our exciting new brand to the masses? Well, after an ad agency colleague led us to The Gadget Flow, the impossible became possible.

They got the ball rolling with a thorough explanation of the Gadget Flow platform and how they would get Liftid in front of millions of consumers over the next 60 days. FYI, we selected the Ultimate plan, as it gave us the most exposure for our product through social media, viral videos, email blasts, an incredible product listing page with photos & videos, and a promotional schedule that is second to none! Next came Ashley, Editor in Chief, who set everything in motion with her seasoned editorial team gathering photos, videos and detailed product descriptions. Suzanna, our personal support manager, followed up daily through our November 12 launch date to make sure Liftid was presented online exactly as we wanted. And as an added bonus, Evan, the CEO of Gadget Flow, participated in conference calls and followed up throughout the promotion.

Here is our takeaway working with Gadget Flow. The promotion brought thousands of new visitors to the Liftid website and sales of Liftid tripled in the first 10 days of the program. Our product retails for $149 and we received orders and notoriety from all over the world, including one customer who purchased 20 units as Christmas gifts.

Inquiries from scientists in the tech field and new business opportunities came flowing in and we attribute the sudden fast growth of our brand to Gadget Flow.
    Over my 35 year career, when you design and develop a product, incorporate emerging technology, and produce and package this product for consumers, it is extremely personal. You want appreciation, recognition, validation and a chance to make that product dream a reality. Gadget Flow is all about teamwork, strategy, and seamless partner experience. Their interactive dashboard is easy to navigate and gives you visitor and promotional data in real time. With thousands of products on the Gadget Flow site including Apple, Google, Canon and HP , it always seemed like our Liftid Neurostimulation device was near the top.

I highly recommend anyone in the tech field with a new and exciting product to use Gadget Flow to introduce their product to the world. I can’t say enough about the wonderful team and marketing platform that they've put together and how much I enjoyed working with Gadget Flow.

Ken from Liftid
    https://www.getliftid.com/
    A new hi-tech consumer product, powered by Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS), that will dramatically change the way we live.
  • edcharly
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by edcharly » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:29 am

@tuftandpaw, how does it go for your campaign? like to hear from you here. thanks.
  • Algardigon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Algardigon » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:28 am

They wrote me when I released my kickstarter project and when I asked them for which miniatures projects had managed succesfully they didnt know what to tell me. So I think they only want your money.
    YellowWood
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by YellowWood » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:18 pm

Super interesting thread thanks everyone! Sam
    Sam McManus
    Managing Director - YellowWood Adventures Limited
    https://www.crowdcube.com/companies/yel ... hes/q4n8eZ

www.yellowwoodadventures.com

• apzc
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by apzc » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:17 am

We hired Gadget Flow for our first Kickstarter campaign. Although it ended up with a few referred backers, their customer service is excellent.

We are going to launch our second Kickstarter campaign in July. We will consider to hire Gadget Flow again.

APZC Reversible Real Knitted Sweater
    https://my.appliedzcience.com/k004
  • Melisa Astropad
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Melisa Astropad » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:51 pm

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I was looking at GF as a possible mid-campaign boost, but it sounds like, if anything, it would be good to use it at the beginning.
  • uvmaskbon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by uvmaskbon » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:57 am

hey guys, Gadget Flow helped us in raising $3M on Kickstarter by generating an incredible 8x ROI, they were easy to work with and we got to introduce our UVMask to a massive and relevant audience in a matter of days, here's my campaign - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/um ... pollutants
  • Melisa Astropad
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Melisa Astropad » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:26 pm

Curious- what plans did some of you sign up for with Gadget Flow? We are thinking the Standard, but would love to hear if anyone went with the higher priced plans.
  • Luke_Luke
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Luke_Luke » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:09 am

uvmaskbon wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:57 am hey guys, Gadget Flow helped us in raising $3M on Kickstarter by generating an incredible 8x ROI, they were easy to work with and we got to introduce our UVMask to a massive and relevant audience in a matter of days, here's my campaign - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/um ... pollutants
    A good one, which plan are you in?
    FullGear - the World First Customizable Tritium Watch
    Launching on 12/10/2020
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fu ... tium-watch
  • uvmaskbon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by uvmaskbon » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:29 am

premium
    Luke_Luke wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:09 am
    uvmaskbon wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:57 am hey guys, Gadget Flow helped us in raising $3M on Kickstarter by generating an incredible 8x ROI, they were easy to work with and we got to introduce our UVMask to a massive and relevant audience in a matter of days, here's my campaign - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/um ... pollutants
    A good one, which plan are you in?