by Blowmberg » Thu May 14, 2020 5:17 pm

What games do you play online. I like to play minecraft
    What minecraft server do you use? Let's play together

• alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Minecraft server?

by alexcool2020 » Fri May 15, 2020 4:49 pm

I now use several servers on ggservers.com. I think you've heard of him, many friends have heard of this company.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Fri May 15, 2020 4:51 pm

Hahah, dude I know, minecraft is very important, but, I would recommend you to not break up with your gilfriend because of that. I can offer you an alternative - play on my server. It's very nice, is very beautiful and interesting. The server is hosted by ggservers.com and doesn't have any lags and is actually very stable. Better stay with your gf and play on my server, dude
  • MrMorrison1983
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MrMorrison1983 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:49 am

Hello, I am also looking for a nice Minecraft server without glitches, thanks for sharing.
    TomOlson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by TomOlson » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:52 am

It's very difficult to find a worthy server these days :(. I am now playing on http://wombatservers.com/, they have very decent servers by the way. I like the optimization and the community. They also have good anti cheat software and moderation. Most of the time I play on a vanilla server. I started playing Minecraft when it first appeared in 2011, that's why I like the classic game with as little modifications as possible. This server provides the best gameplay experience for me, come join us I am sure you'll like it.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:13 pm

I also like playing minecraft with my friends, and I especially enjoy it when we play on a server. I like very much games like bed wars, build battle and hide and seek. We choose our servers from this web platform Minecraft buzz. It is so much fun. I really enjoy it when it is weekend, outside is raining and all the boys are online. It creates the best minecraft atmosphere ever. And the minigames are so great. You just can't stop playing them. I am very grateful to notch for creating this game. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do, and have fun playing on all those servers.