Hi
    I want to start trading with stocks
    What news source should I follow?

• jogncartman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Investment strategies and stock news

by jogncartman » Mon May 25, 2020 9:42 pm

Normally there is are news on the stock exchange sites.
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Mon May 25, 2020 9:52 pm

Yeah, jogncartman is right, at the big stock exchange platforms news are present for sure, and the prediction two, but it is not that easy to trade with news only, you should have really much piece of knowledge and experience in trading to earn at least something. You have to learn a good trading strategy to earn money and not to lose only. I recommend you paying attention to Jim Cramer Action Alerts. When I had bad periods in trading I used his alerts. They helped me a lot, so if you do not have a strategy, you can use it.
  • jogncartman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jogncartman » Thu May 28, 2020 3:54 pm

kalvinbrown wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:52 pm Yeah, jogncartman is right, at the big stock exchange platforms news are present for sure, and the prediction two, but it is not that easy to trade with news only, you should have really much piece of knowledge and experience in trading to earn at least something. You have to learn a good trading strategy to earn money and not to lose only. I recommend you paying attention to Jim Cramer Action Alerts. When I had bad periods in trading I used his alerts. They helped me a lot, so if you do not have a strategy, you can use it.
    By the way, news trading is one of the most efficient strategies.
  • stagbucarpruspe
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by stagbucarpruspe » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:58 pm

Trading without ant knowledge is risky. And often leads to loses. So, if you don’t know what are you doing it will lead to losing money. If you make any profit then it is more likely that it will be called luck. News Trading is efficient but as I said if you don’t know how to trade then you will lose money. I tried to trade for the first time without any knowledge and lost about 200$. Then I started to learn things from different sites. I found the best free trade and investing courses on the internet. I learned a lot about everything (funds, dividends, investments....). I will start trading again in the next 2 months, and I feel really confident about that.
  • harpreetslater
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by harpreetslater » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:35 am

stagbucarpruspe wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:58 pm Trading without ant knowledge is risky. And often leads to loses. So, if you don’t know what are you doing it will lead to losing money. If you make any profit then it is more likely that it will be called luck. News Trading is efficient but as I said if you don’t know how to trade then you will lose money. I tried to trade for the first time without any knowledge and lost about 200$. Then I started to learn things from different sites. I found the best free trade and investing courses on the internet. I learned a lot about everything (funds, dividends, investments....). I will start trading again in the next 2 months, and I feel really confident about that.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks