Face masks
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Face masks

by charli55 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:40 pm

What do you think about the idea to resell face masks?

• Liam
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Face masks

by Liam » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:12 pm

I think most people do so nowadays.. another way to fool other people and get money
  • penelope
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by penelope » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:13 pm

Resell face masks? You mean to buy them at one price and then sell by another? Or resell already used masks? But that would be insane and incredibly stupid. People are used to take advantage of the situation and turn it in their favor. The situation with COVID gave people another work, to sell handmade masks or to resell them on a higher price. I don't trust people so that's why I've ordered a whole pack of KN95 face masks from a verified site by an acceptable price!
  • Liam
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Liam » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:21 pm

penelope wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:13 pm Resell face masks? You mean to buy them at one price and then sell by another? Or resell already used masks? But that would be insane and incredibly stupid. People are used to take advantage of the situation and turn it in their favor. The situation with COVID gave people another work, to sell handmade masks or to resell them on a higher price. I don't trust people so that's why I've ordered a whole pack of KN95 face masks from a verified site by an acceptable price!
    It’s such a strange story as it seems to be the most affordable service on the market