'Azmara': Your fav' SNES/Gameboy RPG reinvented for Mobile!
    MochShot
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

'Azmara': Your fav' SNES/Gameboy RPG reinvented for Mobile!

by MochShot » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:11 am

Dear Kickstarterforum community,

I wanted to reach out and ask you to be a part of my Kickstarter campaign. I've been working on this project for a year with a couple friends and it would mean a lot if you could share or donate (There are some awesome rewards for donating!). It's been quite the task finding people elsewhere so I really appreciate it if you do!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... android-or

MochShot

AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: 'Azmara': Your fav' SNES/Gameboy RPG reinvented for Mobile!

by AbigailMcLeans » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:33 am

My last Gameboy was very energy consuming and it simply destroyed very quickly all the energy and the most powerful and expensive batteries. For example, I remember that I used about 6 batteries per week and this was part of my expenses. After that, my console broke down and I was even glad because I no longer have to spend money onbatteries)Nevertheless, I constantly felt nostalgia, but I found a great solution. Thanks to talented developers, a service has appeared on the Internet that allows you to download the emulator and all games for Gameboy. I was just in shock when I came across this site. I advise you to try!
  • Blowmberg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Blowmberg » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:58 am

AbigailMcLeans wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:33 am My last Gameboy was very energy consuming and it simply destroyed very quickly all the energy and the most powerful and expensive batteries. For example, I remember that I used about 6 batteries per week and this was part of my expenses. After that, my console broke down and I was even glad because I no longer have to spend money onbatteries)Nevertheless, I constantly felt nostalgia, but I found a great solution. Thanks to talented developers, a service has appeared on the Internet that allows you to download the emulator and all games for Gameboy. I was just in shock when I came across this site. I advise you to try!
    it sounds very cool
    I will definitely try
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:25 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman