Will help you find a virtual assistant for your project
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Will help you find a virtual assistant for your project

by sbriggman » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to test out this idea and see if anyone is interested.

I use virtual assistants to help with my businesses and have gotten good at screening them/designating tasks that they can complete. Have any of you considered using a virtual assistant to help with your crowdfunding campaign?

Main limitations:
    - Usually need a script, as english is not perfect.
    - Need exact instructions or a document they can follow.

Benefits:
    - Affordable ($5 per hour)
    - Are good at repetitive tasks.

Happy to help out finding one/managing them for $2 above their hourly rate (So you would be paying $7/hr). Thoughts?

Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

Re: Will help you find a virtual assistant for your project

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Sal
    In April I will contact you and ask for your help. So strange, just discovered the 4 Hour Work Week and that is where I learned about VA. Since I will be launching my third campaign in late April and my mother in law and brighter in law will be visiting during the campaign I had planned on trying to outsource some of the workload via a VA.

Is it like a chunk of time thing? Like 10 hours of work to do a series of tasks, or is it a weekly or monthly sort of thing?

You mentioned the language barrier. Will they email for you? Danielle created an amazing spreadsheet that I will use from now on....for Excel junkies my ignorance is probably comical--but when she showed me that when I entered the quantity of the item shipped the status went to 0, I was blown away.
    For e.g. I have a backers name and contact info and a line item for their prints and custom art cards. So as I fufill each reward I can easily keep track of what has been shipped.

Witchcraft!!

So I could have the VA input new backers into the spreadsheet and help market the live campaign?
    If you would like to see my art, then visit my tiny node on the web, click>>> www.starsongsandmoondreams.com
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Love the 4 hour work week.

So, there are different types. Some are like that "10 hours of work per month for a series of tasks." I prefer the services where I can pay them an hourly rate and designate a series of tasks for them to perform in those hours (I usually do the tasks first so I know how long it takes) and I have mine log their hours on an excel spreadsheet each day and invoice me each week.

I also have them do a daily email update telling me what they accomplished and any problems they ran into. We also talk on skype occasionally if they have a question.

The hardest part is probably writing out the tasks you would like them to perform and explaining any components they may need explained. It's kind of like programming a computer - need to be exact.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • virtualpalondon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by virtualpalondon » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:21 am

A virtual assistant can help you to grow your business properly usually in this COVID-19 situation. With vaccinations and medicines still at bay, it is not safe to follow the conventional office going methods to run the economy in this deadly pandemic.
  • virtualpalondon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by virtualpalondon » Thu May 06, 2021 10:06 am

When you start your business, most likely, you try wearing all the hats. If you are doing so, you will need to struggle with the growth of your business. Virtual assistants provide great help in managing prospects. A Virtual Personal Assistant will help you in filtering through some of the inquiries you receive from interested customers and ensure that you do not spend time on someone who is not an ideal client for your business.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:49 am

virtualpalondon wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:21 am A virtual assistant can help you to grow your business properly usually in this COVID-19 situation. With vaccinations and medicines still at bay, it is not safe to follow the conventional office going methods to run the economy in this deadly pandemic.
    I was about to say that. Indeed, since I got a virtual assistant everything changed for the good, and I would never go back to doing everything on my own.
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:35 pm

My project became a success with the help of a virtual assistant, so I advise you to use it if you are interested in it. In any case, virtual assistant services have a lot of experience in running a business, so they can definitely develop the company in the right direction.
    For me, it turned out to be a diamond because this help is more practical and effective in business projects. I'm more than confident that this type of business management will come in handy for you. I look forward to hearing from you if it helps you get things right. Check out reliable assistants at https://virtalent.com/virtual-assistant-services/.