Facebook Ads - Do they deliver?
  • Alex Toucheys
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Facebook Ads - Do they deliver?

by Alex Toucheys » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:36 am

Question to RFDsecur from a newcomer. What is LP in the discussion above?

My first ever Kickstarter project :)) Are you into mindfulness and meditation? http://kck.st/2R6uGyp
  • alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexcool2020 » Wed May 20, 2020 2:46 pm

Oh, how tired I am of ads, no matter what sites. I can't do anything on the internet anymore because different ads appear at any time.
    If there are people here who, like me, are tired of this, I can tell you that I found the right solution, I installed AdBlocker.
    Since I installed it, I have no problem and I'm really surprised by the posts I see on the internet where people say they have some problems with this program. I think their problem is something else.
    Last edited by alexcool2020 on Thu May 21, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Wed May 20, 2020 11:13 pm

alexcool2020 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:46 pm "Oh, how tired I am of ads, no matter what sites. I can't do anything on the internet anymore because different ads appear at any time.
    If there are people here who, like me, are tired of this, I can tell you that I found the right solution, I installed AdBlocker.
    Since I installed it, I have no problem and I'm really surprised by the posts I see on the internet where people say they have some problems with this program. I think their problem is something else."
    it actually seems to be very useful, thanks for sharing, can you send me details in PM? I couldn't find a reliabe ad blocker
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by nomlinz » Fri May 22, 2020 5:23 am

There are several things that can go wrong with facebook ads. The main mistake I see creators and founders make when approaching Facebook ads is that they go too generic.

You need to target people who are already familiar with crowdfunding, you’ve already surpassed one of your two hurdles. These people already believe in the power of collectively pooling money into helping someone bring a completely new product to life. For this, you have to always filter for “crowdfunding”, “Kickstarter”, and “Indiegogo” for every single audience that you create.

Now you just have to convince them that your new product is something that they really do want. It’ll simplify your life and marketing.
    • 1. Find the Audiences page within the Assets section of your Facebook Business Manager.
      2. Click Create Audience and choose Saved Audience.
      3. Choose locations, age gender, languages, depending on your project.
      4. In Detailed Targeting, include “crowdfunding”, “Kickstarter”, and “Indiegogo”
      5. Click Narrow Audience and fill in information for your project audience
    Facebook advertising can be a little bit complicated to understand at first, but it can yield great results for your lead generation, crowdfunding campaign, and business beyond crowdfunding.
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
  • tripeee
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by tripeee » Fri May 29, 2020 5:04 am

Hi

My Name is William. I have been using Facebook ads for some time. It really delivers results.

Thanks
  • Algardigon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Algardigon » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:54 pm

RFIDsecur wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:57 am The landing page is designed to broaden the interest level generated by the lead, So it needs to be closely aligned to the ad message, which the campaign cannot be particularly if you have various messages that you are pushing out through adverts,
    Whether you use the LP to convert to email or a sale or to your campaign is up to you.

Thee is nothing wrong therefore with then directing them to your campaign from the LP.

So the LP’s role: is encouraging them on a path leading them down that path to your goal without losing them on any part of that journey.

First you reasure and give confidence that clicking your ad and coming to the LP was worth doing and in their interest.
    You continue to fuel their interest
    You persuade them that the next action is in their interest and prepare them for what’s coming and incentivise them
    You present your call to action

Not that you seem to need any advice, haveing been funded in 2 hours! Congratulations :D
    I have released my campaign one week ago and now is stopped. Two first days were good ( I was "feature") but next days there wasnt more traffic from kickstarter.

Facebook ads dont work to me. I have got 1000 clicks and only 5 pledges. I have created ads with a link directly to my campaign kickstarter web. Is this wrong? I dont understand the reason why using a landing page.

Please help.
  • Algardigon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Algardigon » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:08 am

I used kickstarter landing page for get followers (by "notify when launchs").

I have 135 followers (and goes on at increase) but they havent supported yet.

I dont undertand. Could anybody explain me?