PLEASE HELP!
  • TwinHelp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

PLEASE HELP!

by TwinHelp » Tue May 26, 2020 12:59 am

Hello my name is Michael Shelton and I'm in desperate need of help and someone recommended i contact you all for assistance. My wife and I had two beautiful newborn twin babies on May 3rd. Their names are Michael III and Willow. Even though are very excited and blessed we also are scared to death. Due to this pandemic we are in a big rut. Our money has ran out, We are out of work and unemployment is got us jammed way back on the call back list. We are broke and have no way of supporting these children. Our baby shower never happened and we do not have nothing we need these babies need to survive. We can't afford to buy diapers, wipes, bottles, pacifiers clothes and not to mention cat seats strollers cribs and so much more. We need help so we started a Gofundme campaign. All though we raised some money donations have came to a halt and we are at square one. Can you please from the botton of our hearts help us. Whoever is reading this message please pass it on to the higher ups im begging you. This is not a scam this is very real and we need your help. Either with a donations, to some how deliver supplies anything you can do. This could save my family. So im asking you with everything that is in me for the love of God please help us. Thank you for your time and may God Bless you all

http://www.gofundme.com/pleasehelptwins