Advice about industrial equipment
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Advice about industrial equipment

by charli55 » Mon May 25, 2020 1:12 pm

I want to pump empty my car's tank without burning or damage, so I need a centrifugal pump
    Suggestions?

• nadinefaith
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Advice about industrial equipment

by nadinefaith » Tue May 26, 2020 12:13 am

charli55 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:12 pm I want to pump empty my car's tank without burning or damage, so I need a centrifugal pump
    Suggestions?
    My advice is to order from websites which are professionals. I remember when I ordered my first pump and it arrived broken. It was so hard to replace it. I was lucky and one of my friends gave me the advice to use the pump from https://www.grabe.com.br/ website. Now thanks to this company I don't a lot of problems as with other machines. These guys provide really great service and great delivery. Of course, the prices are very affordable. So, I propose you to take a look at this company.
  • harlet
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by harlet » Tue May 26, 2020 1:38 pm

nadinefaith wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:13 am
    charli55 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:12 pm I want to pump empty my car's tank without burning or damage, so I need a centrifugal pump
    Suggestions?
    My advice is to order from websites which are professionals. I remember when I ordered my first pump and it arrived broken. It was so hard to replace it. I was lucky and one of my friends gave me the advice to use the pump from https://www.grabe.com.br/ website. Now thanks to this company I don't a lot of problems as with other machines. These guys provide really great service and great delivery. Of course, the prices are very affordable. So, I propose you to take a look at this company.
    Where can I find some more feedback for this company?
  • Hapen1970
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hapen1970 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:06 pm

I also need little advice about industrial equipment and I am glad I have found it in your post. Thanks for sharing this solution with us.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:58 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Hurenwer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hurenwer » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:06 pm

Ever since I started my small business, I've bought my looms to create my brand. My excellent friend, who explains everything about all the subtleties of working with various textile machines, advised me to buy a machine here www.santexrimar.com. I trusted her and made the right choice, because, before that, she always gave me the most sensible advice and helped me in everything. The machine turned out to be very high-quality, and it is straightforward for me to work on it. So I hope soon you would recognize my brand.