Would you please participate in my study about Crowdfunding Platforms?
  • sonjazorenc
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Would you please participate in my study about Crowdfunding Platforms?

by sonjazorenc » Wed May 13, 2020 8:23 am

:D Dear Campaign Organizers, :D

I am an undergraduate student from the Technical University of Darmstadt and I am investigating crowdfunding platforms. As part of my study I designed a questionnaire so I can learn more about this topic. If you could spare some time and participate in this study, it would be hugely appreciated. For each completed survey, I will plant a tree in cooperation with One Tree Planted. My survey takes about 5 minutes to complete.

Link to the survey: https://survey.ise.tu-darmstadt.de/pic-rbcf/

If you are concerned about clicking the above link, my survey can be accessed by typing https://survey.ise.tu-darmstadt.de/pic-rbcf/ in the address bar of your browser.

Thank you so much!
    Regards,
    Sonja Zorenc 8-)

• nancyjack99
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Would you please participate in my study about Crowdfunding Platforms?

by nancyjack99 » Thu May 14, 2020 7:22 pm

As a full service Sandpoint-based Design-Build and General Contracting firm specializing in distinctive custom home projects, John Cloud Construction is dedicated to providing you with an outstanding experience from start to finish. If you’re looking for the best in design, cost , schedule and flexibility, the design/build option is made for you. In a design/build project, we work as your “one stop shop” at every stage – from initial consultation and design phase to the final day of construction. By choosing to collaborate with an experienced design/build company, you guarantee yourself that you’ll get the creative design you want, the skilled craftsmanship you need, and the on-point project planning required to deliver the highest in quality on time and within budget. This is the best way to assure your vision becomes reality.