Looking for people to help with dissertation research
  • ROSSC91
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Looking for people to help with dissertation research

by ROSSC91 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:56 am

Hi

My name is Ross, I'm a Business and Marketing student researching Crowdfunding. I'm currently based at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland.

I'm looking for anyone who has any interest or experience in Crowdfunding. I would probably only be looking for you to do a quick questionnaire or even just have some informal messages discussing crowdfunding.

I'm one of the first people to study crowdfunding academically so whatever help you are willing to give would be valuable.

I look forward to speaking with you
    Ross

Backertree
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Looking for people to help with dissertation research

by Backertree » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:40 am

Hey There Ross!

My name is Jake from and I am a crowdfunding consultant with the Backertree team and I would love to lend a hand. You can email me personally here: jake@backertree.com

Cheers!

Jake
    Team Backertree!
    Submit Your Crowdfunding Press Release And Promote Your Project: http://backerpress.com/submit/
  • FussyEater
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by FussyEater » Tue May 05, 2020 5:50 pm

hm, I had an essay with such a topic
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Wed May 06, 2020 9:47 am

Have you created the questionnaire? I would like to do something similar, I also need help with the research.
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Wed May 06, 2020 9:56 am

I have always struggled with doing the research for my essays and I struggled a lot when I had to do it for my dissertation. I tried doing it, but from the start i knew that I had no chance of doing it myself. My friend told me that she found this dissertation writing service smartpapers247.com and they wrote it for her. I decided to try it myself and on there I found a professional who finished my dissertation in few days and it was really good. My dissertation was one of the best and I could never write it that well myself. It was a good decision to look for help.
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Sun May 17, 2020 7:44 pm

Emad785 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:56 am I have always struggled with doing the research for my essays and I struggled a lot when I had to do it for my dissertation. I tried doing it, but from the start i knew that I had no chance of doing it myself. My friend told me that she found this dissertation writing service smartpapers247.com and they wrote it for her. I decided to try it myself and on there I found a professional who finished my dissertation in few days and it was really good. My dissertation was one of the best and I could never write it that well myself. It was a good decision to look for help.
    This looks good, will check it out. I'm really stuck.
  • Ashnikope
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ashnikope » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:15 am

For my husband, having two diplomas of higher education gives a good job, decent earnings and career advancement. But my brother with one higher education cannot cope. Most student works are ordered for money at Top British Essays. As a result, there will be no knowledge, what kind of work awaits him, even with a diploma of higher education.
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:41 pm

So, you will not believe, but such services really exist, and this is the most beautiful thing. I suggest you pay attention to dissertation services in their entirety. It's so good that there is such an opportunity. First of all, this service is good because professionals work here. That is, you will not be able to doubt for a second the services that they offer. The second point is the opportunity here to write different works of your choice. And they will do everything in at least 48 hours.