Kiva Expert Reveals How to Get a 0% Interest Loan Up to $10k
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Kiva Expert Reveals How to Get a 0% Interest Loan Up to $10k

by Cristina » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:40 am

What if you had an extra $10,000 to invest in your business?

What could you do with that?

I’d invest in marketing, branding, coaching, and of course, upgrading my equipment.

You see, it doesn’t take money to start a business, but it does take money to grow a business. It takes money to improve the quality of your product and hire service providers.

Thankfully, you can now secure that capital more easily than ever before with crowdfunding.

Today, I spoke with an expert from Kiva who shared how to get a 0% interest loan up to $10,000 for your business. You can use their platform to tap into their existing marketplace of lenders – and you build your business credit at the same time.

Sounds too good to be true, right?

Read the full article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/kiva-explained-how-it-works/

kiva-explained-260x142.png
    kiva-explained-260x142.png (59.84 KiB) Viewed 392 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • CandaceReed
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Kiva Expert Reveals How to Get a 0% Interest Loan Up to $10k

by CandaceReed » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:48 am

Hey. Thank you for sharing this information. I am not going to open my own business, but I have friends who may find this interesting. I will share this information with them. I wonder what they think. I usually use safe money loans when I need urgent money. I like that I can apply without leaving home. Considering the ticking situation in the world it is very convenient. I think this is the future.
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:59 pm

Thanks for info!
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:05 pm

If I had an extra $10,000 I would invest in the real estate property. I recently found out about intrustfunding and hard money loans. As local real estate hard money lenders, this company has provided funds to Washington investors and I was really interested in their services because this company has very favorable conditions for investors. In addition, I found a lot of positive reviews on the site, so I really think I will contact these guys soon. If you have used the services of this company, please share your opinion. I will be grateful for any of your feedback!
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Wed May 05, 2021 5:07 pm

Well, you just simply have to have excellent credit for 0% APR offers. I had a FICO score of 767, and if I remember well, this was considered a perfect score. Also, bear in mind that a 0% interest rate does not apply to every transaction. For example, I know it does not apply to cash advances. I feel that there's much more to know about all this, but you can only get the best help from a loan guide. But, yeah, the main conclusion is that having a perfect credit score will help you get a 0% interest.
    Kaji
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Kaji » Fri May 07, 2021 6:56 am

Rougdab wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:07 pm Well, you just simply have to have excellent credit for 0% APR offers. I had a FICO score of 767, and if I remember well, this was considered a perfect score. Also, bear in mind that a 0% interest rate does not apply to every transaction. For example, I know it does not apply to cash advances. I feel that there's much more to know about all this, but you can only get the best help from a loan guide. But, yeah, the main conclusion is that having a perfect credit score will help you get a 0% interest.
    Jesus! A FICO score of 767! That's insane! Impressive!