Survey about Crowdfunding Platforms -> I will plant one tree for each participation
  • sonjazorenc
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Survey about Crowdfunding Platforms -> I will plant one tree for each participation

by sonjazorenc » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Dear Campaign Organizer,

I am an undergraduate student from the Technical University of Darmstadt and I am investigating crowdfunding platforms. As part of my study I designed a questionnaire so I can learn more about this topic. If you could spare some time and participate in this study, it would be hugely appreciated. For each completed survey, I will plant a tree in cooperation with One Tree Planted. My survey takes about 5 minutes to complete.

Link to the survey: https://survey.ise.tu-darmstadt.de/pic-rbcf/

If you are concerned about clicking the above link, my survey can be accessed by typing https://survey.ise.tu-darmstadt.de/pic-rbcf/ in the address bar of your browser.

Thank you so much!
    Regards,
    Sonja Zorenc

• jazzden32
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Survey about Crowdfunding Platforms -> I will plant one tree for each participation

by jazzden32 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Coast Radiology is the exclusive provider of Imaging Services for Mission Hospital. Coast Radiology was founded to provide a full spectrum of imaging services to Mission Hospital at both the Mission Viejo and Laguna Beach campuses. We seek to excel in all areas of diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, and interventional radiology. Coast Radiology offers expertise diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, and interventional radiology. We offer comprehensive services using state-of-the art equipment. Click on the links below to learn more about a particular modality and what you can expect:. With locations in Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, and Laguna Beach, Ca.