Where to find real marketing agency reviews?
  • MajorVaughn
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Where to find real marketing agency reviews?

by MajorVaughn » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:12 pm

I have to agree with jayqeuaun. Real reviews are impossible to find The whole online review thing is broken.

Not even Amazon can stop it. There's a whole underground economy for buying and selling fake reviews -- good ones and bad ones.

The Amazon thing is amazing. A company selling whatever on Amazon hires you to write a good review. The reviewer actually buys the product so they are a verified purchaser. Then they write the good review and the company getting the good review reimburses them for what they paid for the product PLUS cash for the good review.

Yeah totally ignore online reviews. The whole thing is out of control. Do your homework. Verify all claims. Check all the work of the company and see if its true.

There's no other way.

Richard

• bob-the-blob
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bob-the-blob » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:57 pm

YES, BIG SCAM AVOID! THEY DID NOT PROVIDE SERVICE AS DESCRIBED, THE $50 PLEDGE DID NOT GO THROUGH AND I CANNOT GET MONEY BACK FROM PAYPAL! AVOID!!!

IgorOleynikk wrote:Does anyone have experience with https://socialmedia-promotion.com ? Is it scam?

I have got this message:

"Congratulations on your campaign launch! I just found it! I noticed your campaign can use some help to increase traffic.
    Spreading the word about your project is the key to a successful campaign. Our targeted Social Media Advertising and PR Outreach services could help you increase your chances of being successful at an affordable one time fee.
    To show our support we will also make a complimentary $50 PLEDGE/CONTRIBUTION to your campaign.
    We create and fully manage paid/sponsored advertising campaigns on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter (COSTS INCLUDED). Our marketing experts can help you promote your project to the right audience driving quality and targeted traffic. We will also write a professional press release article about your project and distribute it to hundreds of media outlets.
    For additional details check out our website:
    http://bit.ly/2FZ8uoh

Get started today and receive your $50 pledge! Use code " KCK50DL " during checkout to receive the contribution. The complimentary pledge is available until 03/20/18
    If you want to promote the project yourself here is a free resource with great tips, tools and suggestions: BLOG
    Hope you find it useful and hope the best for your project!"
  • william26
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by william26 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:20 am

TrumaneAlex wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:38 am Many crowdfunding marketing agencies have fake reviews posted everywhere online. Does anyone have any sources of reviews of all these firms that are unbiased? I've never seen any of them posted on Yelp, is there anything else?
    Hello TrumaneAlex,

Mixed results are displayed if you are searching for something important so the better one is to search a marketing agency that is already top-rated. But there is a marketing agency which is also top-rated. You have to visit the website: https://publichausagency.com/active-lif ... marketing/
  • drabadp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by drabadp » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:31 pm

is most marketing paid for ??? you pay for this and ill do this for you
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by nomlinz » Mon May 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Quora or forums like this one are always good places to start.

Sometimes it can be hard or overwhelming to Google these questions and be bombarded with ads or paid reviews.
    I recommend going to Quora and looking if someone else has asked (and had answered) this.

But as anything online, you look for authentic reviews and success stories. So, just as you would by buying something from Amazon, go check the reviews and stories of success the companies have.

Just remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

The only way to get results and most effectively use these third party platforms is to understand how these crowdfunding campaign promotions work.

You can read a bit more about how some big marketing agencies work here: https://crushcrowdfunding.com/promotin ... ackerland/
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
    SystHub
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by SystHub » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:00 pm

Do you really need it? I mean if you have 10K to pay you could find some good (be carefull anyway)

I helped many small business to achieve their crowdfunding goals.
    it’s important you know — before starting your campaign — that crowdfunding platforms bring you about 10% (25% if you are lucky) of backers; all the rest is up to you.
    Never start a crowdfunding without having a good audience and don’t spend money with those who promise to get results in 10 days; this never ever works.
    Crowdfunding has to be planned at least 6 month before (even 1 or 2 years if you have not a strong audience and followers)

You should use different strategies like:

• Referral Campaigns
    • Help journalists or bloggers to their upcoming stories (and get a quote)
    • Post viral contents
    • Use social bots to automate some posts and following
    • PR on media outlets’ newsrooms
    In case you want we are here to help you as we provide 100% free marketing tools for your crowdfunding, have a look: https://hsy.st/5KGKafD
    S Y S T H U B
    we help crowdfundings for free
    CHECK IT HERE: hsy.st/5KGKafD
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Wed May 12, 2021 11:12 am

Have to agree with the author, most of the marketing agencies do not have any kind of proper reviews, as most of them are fake and done by themselves. I understand why they keep on doing that, however they have to understand that most of us, the customers already understand this kind of tricks, and that is not so great actually. Marketing is a really important thing nowadays, and we have to admit that it is having a bigger impact on our business than anything else. That is exactly why I am paying so much attention to the HTML Sitemaps for my own website.