Why do you back crowdfunding campaigns?
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Why do you back crowdfunding campaigns?

by nomlinz » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Hi everyone!

I’m fascinated by crowdfunding backers and am hoping to get some more insight as to what backers look for and why they back the projects they do.

There’s really no other group out there who would be excited to spend money to get products that don’t even exist yet; it’s incredible!

I’d be eternally grateful if you could spare a minute of your time to fill in this 12-question survey about projects you’ve backed: https://crushcrowdfunding.typeform.com/to/nqlAeM

Thank you in advance!
    - N

Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
  • Coffee and Notebook
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Why do you back crowdfunding campaigns?

by Coffee and Notebook » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:34 pm

Nope
  • zackdiz1122
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Why do you back crowdfunding campaigns?

by zackdiz1122 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:38 pm

Bancroft Clothing Co. is a retail store offering Mens apparel, Womens apparel, Shoes, Clinique and University of California at Berkeley, collegiate licensed Cal products in Berkeley, California. We offer the largest selection of licensed Cal products at the best competitive prices. We have been voted by the Cal students: "Best place to purchase Cal gear" per the Daily Californian Newspaper. We are located at 2530 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, Ca 94704 across from Sproul Hall at the Berkeley campus.