What is the status of thegadgetflow?
  • JohnyQuest
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: What is the status of thegadgetflow?

by JohnyQuest » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:30 am

I just used The Gadgetflow to create an unboxing video for my startup. I wasn't sure what to expect as I had not dealt with them before, nor did I know anyone who did. However, the video turned out fantastic! I'm extremely happy with what they did in their review.

For me, I would give them a 5 STAR rating for their work. If I decide to do another campaign at someone, they're one of the first places I'll go for help with what they did for us.

If you'd like to see the results, you can see it here: https://youtu.be/ewxAIB2Cyyo

• Coffee and Notebook
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Coffee and Notebook » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:31 pm

I think they are still around for sure. Didn't get many backers from them but it's worth a shot I guess.
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by nomlinz » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:13 pm

Entrepreneurs can and do get positive ROI when they engage with these marketing platforms.

Just know that this will not be the saving grace for your campaign.

It will not take a campaign that is at $5,000 to $1,000,000 overnight or a campaign with 5 backers to 3,700 backers overnight.

It also isn't "guaranteed success" for your project.

The best way to make these platforms work for you is to do your own work.

These looky-loos who surf GadgetFlow will be more interested (and more likely to click to your campaign) if the marketing materials you provide says something like “already 2,700% funded on Kickstarter” or “see why 4,500 backers have already contributed to this campaign on Kickstarter”.

Although most people will not be clicking to see more of your campaign, some of them will.

The most surefire way to put these clicks to good use is slapping a pixel on them and remarketing to them, pushing them down further into the purchase funnel.

The only way you can have those impressive stats and numbers is after a successful and comprehensive pre-launch plan. You’ve built your community from the ground up and converted those people into backers. Now, a platform like GadgetFlow will help you multiply your successes.

In the end, getting to a highly successful campaign takes a more concerted effort through multiple channels. You’ll need to make sure that you’ve adequately prepped during your pre-launch phase – contacted journalists, reached out to bloggers, collected emails, nurtured your leads, etc.
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
    Noram
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Noram » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:45 am

we used them for our latest brain simulation campaign and it worked great, it took them about a week to break even and another week to get closer to 4:1 ROI, we had the highest conversion rate from Google Ads, Gadget Flow, Quora Ads, and Backerkit, everything else was pretty average.
    Launching V2 of Brain Simulation device on Kickstarter Q2 2020
    https://brainsimuli2.io
  • YvonneClarkson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by YvonneClarkson » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:21 pm

In such situations it is better to think extreme and quick. When I have been on a snowy mountain in Nepal, my team has lost track in the middle of the journey and we didn't have enough food and it was warm to stay for 3 days. My friend recommended that we use the camping lantern to stay warm. And when the battery will run out, use the rest of the energy to create fire (if necessary). Fortunately for us, we managed to escape in 2 days and never repeated the mistake again. The same I will recommend to you guys, don't panic and try to think as much as possible!