Pawch - The World's Most Practical Tobacco Pouch
  • PawchStore
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Pawch - The World's Most Practical Tobacco Pouch

by PawchStore » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:56 pm

Hey guys,

After a year of hard work, we are extremely excited and proud to launch what we believe to be the most practical tobacco pouch - Pawch! Our official Indiegogo just kicked off and we would highly appreciate if you guys would check us out and give us some feedback.

Here's the link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pawc ... x/17465573

Thanks!

• Driva
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Pawch - The World's Most Practical Tobacco Pouch

by Driva » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:43 pm

I travel extensively for business purposes, so I smoke more often to get rid of tiredness and stay refreshed. I have a collection of the best tobacco pipes, and I don’t like the idea of sharing them with anyone.
  • linasoze1988
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by linasoze1988 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:19 pm

Clean Tech Maid Service specializes in residential home cleaning, commercial office cleaning, and new construction/post remodel cleaning. We perform one-time cleans such as deep cleans and move-in/out cleans or regular recurring maintenance cleans for home and office. For residential recurring cleaning, we offer the following frequencies: weekly, bi-weekly, tri-weekly or quad-weekly. Servicing areas Minooka, IL, Channahon, IL, Morris, IL, Shorewood, IL, and surrounding areas.
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Dieddly1936 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:13 pm

Yes, friends, in this COVID era CBD oils are very useful as these are used in vape pods. I use these pods along with wax pen batteries to relieve my mental pain. Large selection of wax pens and wax vaporizers are available on gypsyvapes.com. You must try this.