I got Kickstarted and here's what I learned
  • ToyishProjects
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: I got Kickstarted and here's what I learned

by ToyishProjects » Fri May 15, 2015 3:45 am

Thanks for the experience. this is really what a new launch kickstarter sld read !

nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by nomlinz » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:06 pm

Wow! This is a hugely helpful article I'd definitely recommend every creator read! Thomas took tips and pointers from multiple sources and told you exactly how he used it to get to $15k raised for his project.

This article is from 2015 so there have been a few updates since then to take note of:
    - After a Kickstarter campaign, you can now immediately run an Indiegogo InDemand campaign right after. Not only will you still have momentum from the end of your Kickstarter campaign that filters to Indiegogo, but you'll also be able to capture a part of the audience from a second platform.
    - Campaign page creation has gotten a whole lot easier with tools like Canva (canva.com). You can use their free tool to create headers for each section of your campaign, create a timeline for your project, stitch pictures together for a behind the scenes section and so much more. Go try Canva today if you haven't already!
    - Warm-up your audience right before your launch. Sure, people are already on your email list, but you need to let them know where and when to go and contribute to your project. Tell them via an email 7 days out, the day before and on the day of launch. Also, update your social channels with a countdown for your launch!

Best of luck out there everyone!
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
  • BenBadr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BenBadr » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:30 pm

it's an interesting product!