Facebook Marketing Queen
  • Perbete
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Facebook Marketing Queen

by Perbete » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Thanks for the great advices, we launched our project yesterday and we've funded 21% of our total goal so far.
    Although, we still have 45 days left, but still feel a little bit nervous. Anyone who know a good marketing company? We might need it for a backup plan, any tips for promotion? Thanks!

Our Project:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pe ... reator_nav

• bcrf
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bcrf » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:24 am

Great info
    jacksinc17
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jacksinc17 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:51 pm

Who crowned her the queen anyways?
  • Toolmanjack
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Toolmanjack » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:33 am

I think we have made a GREAT mistake doing business with that FB MARKETING QUEEN.
    Before we paid the money we have got plenty reaction on our questions from this Queen. After 3 days of promoting, we asked her why we did not got more visitors in our campaine. We have not got any reaction annymore. Beside this she stopped after 5 days with promoting, though we ordered ( and paid) 10 days for promoting our Kickstarter project:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ro ... -more-safe

I hope you guys read this before you decide doing business with this Scam.
    samuraisharks
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by samuraisharks » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:54 am

I was actually thinking about researching some of the testimonials for these promotion services as I was a bit apprehensive. So is my boss. But we do need help promoting our campaign
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. I always wonder how people can label themselves King or Queen of something without any confirmation or direct references.

Hope you got your money back.

Toolmanjack wrote:I think we have made a GREAT mistake doing business with that FB MARKETING QUEEN.
    Before we paid the money we have got plenty reaction on our questions from this Queen. After 3 days of promoting, we asked her why we did not got more visitors in our campaine. We have not got any reaction annymore. Beside this she stopped after 5 days with promoting, though we ordered ( and paid) 10 days for promoting our Kickstarter project:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ro ... -more-safe

I hope you guys read this before you decide doing business with this Scam.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:22 pm

That's why I prefer to do everything by myself!
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Honestly, I don't find it as a good investment. I know that they can show great results at the first sight but in fact, they use bots that soon will get blocked. There are many other possibilities to advertise a start up. When we were in the beginning, we sponsored an event and provided our product as barter. Also, we used social media in order to promote it. I found a website which has a large database with Facebook Accounts for Sale Buy. In this way, the exposure and the audience of our page increased.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:25 pm

ronton wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:38 pm Honestly, I don't find it as a good investment. I know that they can show great results at the first sight but in fact, they use bots that soon will get blocked. There are many other possibilities to advertise a start up. When we were in the beginning, we sponsored an event and provided our product as barter. Also, we used social media in order to promote it. I found a website which has a large database with Facebook Accounts for Sale Buy. In this way, the exposure and the audience of our page increased.
    Very ingenious idea. Why didn't anyone tell me about this some months ago?
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:35 am

I believe that Facebook marketing is something outstanding and helps companies to promote themselves and gain more users. From different experiences, I can say that managing the company page is not at all as easy as it seems. It must look very aesthetic and attract as many customers as possible. It would be nice if you'll have more tips that will improve your situation on social networks. Most of the tricks I know I get from different sites that provide you the information you require. These sites are so helpful. For me, this is an excellent opportunity to develop myself in marketing on social media.