Cardshark: Upcoming ID badge multitool on Kickstarter
  • Cardshark
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Cardshark: Upcoming ID badge multitool on Kickstarter

by Cardshark » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:55 am

Hello everyone. My name is Casey and I’m a mechanical engineer in Seattle, WA, preparing to launch a Kickstarter campaign for an ID badge multitool/EDC gadget this autumn. Cardshark is an ID badge holder and multitool with a collection of handy features. I figured, if I have to wear an employee ID card at work, it might as well be useful!

Cardshark ID Badge Multitool
    Cardshark ID Badge Multitool
    Standing Up w Lanyard Square.jpg (154.72 KiB) Viewed 571 times

Media Kit: https://www.raccooncreative.com/media-kit

I'm currently hunting for other similar campaigns, either past present or future, to do some cross promotion with. Currently I have about 2200 folks who have signed up for my mailing list and an affiliate link program in the works that pays commissions for backers. Please let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions about my project, design, campaign, manufacture, etc etc. I'd love to collaborate or just talk shop.

Thanks for reading!

-Casey

nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Cardshark: Upcoming ID badge multitool on Kickstarter

by nomlinz » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:16 pm

This looks really cool. Signed up!

I'd recommend pushing your email capture form (on both desktop and mobile) above the fold of your landing page. It's much more likely to be actioned on that way since people don't really like scrolling.
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
  • blakelambert
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by blakelambert » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:36 pm

With over forty years of experience, true craftsmen began Sculpture Cabinetry & Renovations to create, design, and build the most elegant of spaces. Using only the finest materials and superb craftsmanship, Sculpture Cabinetry & Renovations provides customized services of the utmost quality and artistry. Through inspired custom remodeling and renovations of kitchens, closet organizers, bathrooms and basements, we will fulfill your vision for the design and creation of your dream home or commercial workspace. We promise too, exceed your expectations, Be professional, Provide quality workmanship, Use the finest materials, Use highly qualified and professional craftsmen – who take pride in their work, Do daily cleanup of renovations so as not to interfere with our customer’s daily activities, Tailor your design to meet your budget without compromising on quality We are a Michigan based company and we believe in keeping business here by using Michigan based suppliers like Virginia Tile, The Tile Shop, Preferred Marble & Granite, O.L. Bolyard Lumber Company, Ferguson Plumbing fixtures and many more. In a time where home renovations are at an all time high, we strive to provide outstanding products and services while being affordable.
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by RileyParker » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:15 pm

Ow, this looks very interesting. I really like it
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:49 am

This looks like it's out of a movie haha. It's amazing how many things you are able to create if you have a little bit of imagination. I've never imagined that this kind of things were possible before seeing this. I know that there are companies like https://lanyardsonline.co.uk and many others which are offering you the possibility of making everything custom made, but this is on the next level. I would love to see one in my hands to see how practically actually is. I am sure that you've done an amazing job regarding this matter