Lucifi- Outdoor Smart Light doesn't need to be complicated
  • Lucifi
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Lucifi- Outdoor Smart Light doesn't need to be complicated

by Lucifi » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi there!

We just launched our newest project on Kickstarter - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lucifi/lucifi-the-wi-fi-smart-outdoor-light-reinvented

Lucifi enhances the security and comfort of your garden and outdoor areas, reduces your energy costs and give you the control of your space. These are the main features:

Control your outdoor lights from anywhere with your phone

Wi-Fi connectivity easily links to your home Wi-Fi. No hubs or bridges required

Set schedules & arrive to a welcome home

Detects your presence & turns on for you

Control it with your voice- works with Amazon Alexa

Geolocation

Weather Proof

If you are looking for a smart light for your outdoors, easy to install and easy to control that helps you light up those BBQ's, parties or just relaxed evenings back us on Kickstarter. We're on a mission to deliver the best outdoor lights ever!

Many thanks for reading and if you have any doubt please do get in touch! I'd really appreciate any constructive comment :)

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Lucifi- Outdoor Smart Light doesn't need to be complicated

by Cristina » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:06 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:35 am

It would be great to buy this device and make some picnic in the garden and watch some movies without downloading it. I have a big family and we love to spend our time in our garden and relax or talk about something. I and my family have so nice garden which me and my husband were spending a lot of time while making it. We put all our efforts to it. We also have a big property which we have to maintain clean and our garden tractor from here https://www.growgardener.com/the-best-garden-tractor/ to maintain large properties is the best helper when it comes to heavy duty work. We had an electric mower and z-turn but they couldn't deal with maintaining to large properties and it helped us a lot when we were building a garden and the patio in front of our house.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:34 pm

where can I find this product?!
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:44 pm

Woooow, that sounds really impressive! I mean, this product is probably the first one in a while that actually made me curious, and I would really like to use it! I have used a lot of smart outdoor lights, but most of them are pretty bad actually, to say the least. I mean, I have decided to use a simple led lantern instead of those systems, that is how bad they are. So, did you actually made it a real thing?! I would be very likely to get one and see what is it capable of, if it is better than my lantern :D.