Award Winning Plant-Based Dessert Products- Help Us Grow!
  • oliver096
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Award Winning Plant-Based Dessert Products- Help Us Grow!

by oliver096 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:02 pm

:D Hello Everyone,

My start-up business 'Nature's nectar' is about to launch our crowdfunding campaign in the next few weeks to raise finance to help us grow and fund the first production run. Our aim? To get our award winning products to market and on the shelves near you!

We are a family run business based in Northamptonshire, making indulgent, luxury dessert products for retail using innovative ingredients, and exciting flavour combinations - What's different? We are 100% Vegan, Gluten-Free, & refined sugar free (But don't taste 'free-from' anything!).

For example we have the UK's first molten fondant (chocolate lava cake) that is vegan, gluten-free and only uses natural sugars.

We want to fill the gap in the market for more premium desserts in there natural, free-from sector that compare to classic offerings! And meet the growing demand in the UK for plant-based, and low sugar foods.

If there are any foodies on here, or you might be interested in helping us get to market, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could sign up to our email list for the kickstarter:

https://mailchi.mp/3f8fd9c34519/naturesnectarcrowdfund

Many thanks, Oliver.

Vilius
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Award Winning Plant-Based Dessert Products- Help Us Grow

by Vilius » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:25 am

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for sharing! I've had a quick look to your landing page and here's what I'd recommend:

1. Use a domain name instead of using Mailchimp link that you've shared. It will look more professional and will add more credibility
    2. I would strongly recommend re-doing the whole landing page to something with a clean and clear design. You can order Responsive WordPress Landing Page from themeforest for as low as $39. Trust me, this will soon pay back!

Good luck with your project and keep us updated about the progress!
    Download a free bonus "150+ Useful Tools to Maximise Your Kickstarter Campaign" here: https://www.kickstarterbook.com/#bonus