The Most Beautiful Day (sci-fi short film)
  • einarkuusk
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

The Most Beautiful Day (sci-fi short film)

by einarkuusk » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:23 am

Hi there. I've been making videos for the past 7 years and really feel that it's now time to start walking the long, winding road towards my destiny to make epic movies for the big screen. I have started my debut short film project on Kickstarter, that I plan to film in the coolest abandoned places in Estonia. This short film is called "The Most Beautiful Day".

It is a sci-fi short film of a young man in a post-apocalyptic world who is reminiscing about his recurring dream of extraterrestrial contact. This project means the world to me, because it is the first step of building my future and proving myself in the movie making industry.

I have gathered together people from Baltic Film- and Media School and elsewhere and created a small, professional team who will all be working for free to create an awesome and beautiful short film for everyone to enjoy. All of the money we collect will only be used for the production of the film, so we can make it as good as humanly possible.

We have great rewards set up for people who want to contribute and get their names in the credits and I really hope some of you guys from this forum will help too, even if it is just a little bit. Every little bit counts!

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vjcmedia/the-most-beautiful-day-sci-fi-short

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: The Most Beautiful Day (sci-fi short film)

by sbriggman » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Like the graphics but seems like you guys have been struggling a bit with growing the number of backers. How's the campaign going?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • einarkuusk
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: The Most Beautiful Day (sci-fi short film)

by einarkuusk » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:03 am

Hi, we're filming now but ran out of money and now have a new campaign up where we are collecting again to finish filming: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vj ... utiful-day

I think it's going OK :)