New Indiegogo Campaign Provides Vegan Street Food
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

New Indiegogo Campaign Provides Vegan Street Food

by Cristina » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:08 am

Have you ever wanted to impact the world?

How about make our planet more sustainable?

A new Indiegogo campaign has launched and is already garnering pledges for a NEW initiative to provide vegan street food using solar panels as a source of energy.

Basically, the equipment that cooks healthy Vegan street food will be powered by efficient solar panels, which will:

Help reduce greenhouse gases
    Cut down on animal killings
    Promote green and sustainable living
    With tasty food an energy-efficient means of production, this project has the capability to convince non-vegans to reduce their consumption of meat and learn more about vegetarian and vegan culture.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/new-indiegogo ... ar-panels/

generous-vegan-338x185.png
    generous-vegan-338x185.png (88.41 KiB) Viewed 894 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • AlexRendon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: New Indiegogo Campaign Provides Vegan Street Food

by AlexRendon » Wed May 22, 2019 2:01 am

Sounds good. However, I just missed it : (
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:06 pm

Well, as for making vegan street food, I'll say this, it's good for vegans, but it doesn't appeal to me in any way. If you combine vegan food and regular food, it will be much more reasonable and profitable. I like to eat meat, and I'm not going to give it up, so I'm not particularly attracted to vegan places. I liked the idea of using solar panels as energy for ford trucks. This idea really deserves attention, and it seems to me successful. I will look forward to such food trucks, but in the meantime, my favorite in street cuisine are new york food trucks, where there is meat.
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:37 pm

MrOsborne wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:06 pm Well, as for making vegan street food, I'll say this, it's good for vegans, but it doesn't appeal to me in any way. If you combine vegan food and regular food, it will be much more reasonable and profitable. I like to eat meat, and I'm not going to give it up, so I'm not particularly attracted to vegan places. I liked the idea of using solar panels as energy for ford trucks. This idea really deserves attention, and it seems to me successful. I will look forward to such food trucks, but in the meantime, my favorite in street cuisine are new york food trucks, where there is meat.
    I agree with you, combining kitchens is a good idea. I love meat too, by the way, lol