Another Star - My First Comic Campaign
  • AccolourProductions
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Another Star - My First Comic Campaign

by AccolourProductions » Wed May 15, 2019 7:19 am

Hello everyone. My name is Steven Phelps and I've just recently launched my first manga-inspired comic campaign. Our goal is set at 2650 which is the exact amount needed for us to complete this project including the creation of the pages and the printing and shipping of the books. The name of the comic is known as Another Star.

Were 8% funded with 23 days left and I'm trying to see if I can get some advice on how to both maybe reach a wider audience as well as get more backers. If anyone has any advice on how to make that happen I'd be happy to hear it. I'd also love feedback on my Page to see if there is anything on it that would deter backers from wanting to back the project.

Also I'll be adding a project video tomorrow along with doing some updates to the page along with adding some easier to understand backer reward images. I felt like some things were hard to understand after I posted the project.

http://kck.st/2DWTCVb

Thank you anyone who checks the project out and I can't wait to hear your feedback! Any and all feedback would be appreciated ^.^

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Another Star - My First Comic Campaign

by Cristina » Sun May 26, 2019 8:12 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman