IG ads are bringing visitors but...
  • mmclaug01
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

IG ads are bringing visitors but...

by mmclaug01 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:38 pm

Hello,

I'm running ads on IG and FB, and from my Google Analytics I can see they're bringing in visitors (for example, I ran an ad in Toronto for a few days and now it's the #1 city that visits my page). But - they're not turning into pledges. I think I have a decent idea with a well-executed page. Maybe it's a tad bit crowded...but other than that, does anyone else have input on what can be improved on the page? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/of ... ade-for-th Perhaps I should offer discounted shipping rates for countries that I'm running ads in?

• cowden
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: IG ads are bringing visitors but...

by cowden » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:02 pm

I really like the idea. You've already launched so you can't do anything about your page. One idea would be to create a few clever graphics that highlight the slippers health benefits. Specifically the comfort vs. support aspect. More and more people are working at standing desks. It would be great to go into the support aspect to convince people that at the end of the long day, your feet feel great. This could be done by creating a series of graphics (do one each week for the next 20 days) on social media channels with this message and link back to your kickstarter page.