CRAFTORAMA Art Book
  • aki1988
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

CRAFTORAMA Art Book

by aki1988 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:26 pm

Hi guys!
    My name is Alexander, I’m a freelance concept artist and illustrator living in London.
    Would like to tell you more about my Kickstarter project.

I am raising funds to publish my first art book.

The book is called CRAFTORAMA, it comes in 8.5 x 11 inches, full colour glossy printing, is hardcover and it contains 170 pages of art i made over 3 years. Every artwork has its story. The book features 2 fictional worlds, one fantasy - where magic leads the way, mythical creatures, classes, heroes even its own religion and history - and a futuristic one, where machines and A.I. are taking control and humans are being overrun. The last section of the book contains fan made art of games/movies I like, portraits and various early sketches!

Any tips regarding my campaign would be very useful and if you would like to check it out here’s te link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sp ... nder-saint

• alan123456
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: CRAFTORAMA Art Book

by alan123456 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:50 am

There is such a quote about writers - “What is written with passion, is read with passion.” I want to advise you to write your book with passion so that readers read it with passion. It is easier to write a book about art with a passion, writing about art with a passion is easier than writing about something else with a passion. But in order for your book to become a successful project, you must write not only with passion but also write correctly, with which the service with the chicago citation generator PapersOwl will help you! I wish you a lot of positive feedback about your project, and I also wish you success in writing a book, a lot of creativity, a lot of strength and patience.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: CRAFTORAMA Art Book

by Cristina » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:55 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman