Help me to win the custody of my son.
  • crixusme
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Help me to win the custody of my son.

by crixusme » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:06 pm

My name is David and I would like to ask you for help.
    It's a really long story, but I'll share it with you. I have 8 years old boy and he is amazing kid. So far so good... 4 years ago we separated with his mother and she decided to abandon him with me. Since he was born, we were living with my parents and we were racing our son with all the love in the world. After we separated, she decided to abandon our son with me and my parents. 4 years we are giving our best for him and she didn't contact with him and she wasn't care. 1 year ago i started to work in a different city because our bills grew up and I suppose to take care of it, so Michael kept living with my parents. I'm going back to them whenever I can (1 time a month at least). 1 month ago his mother decided to see him and she went to my parents, explaining them that she will see him for a few hours, but those few hours become days. She kidnapped his own child, turn off his phone and started to threaten him that she will die if he goes back to us again. I barely find a way to speak with him, he was really scared, crying and he said I can't go back... That was... I went back to our city, I called all the possible institutions for this, I declared abduction and 2 days after, thanks to the police we found him and I took him with us. I started a lawsuit for the custody of my son, because we didn't' have the chance to to this back in time. Now I suppose to go back for second time to my parents with my fiance, because the court schedule the case for 06.02.2019. I and 400 km away. I lost my job 3 weeks ago and I started a new one but I'm not able to handle the situation. I need to go with our car and go back to my work place after that, I don't have the money to do that and I need to pay the lawyer. If there is good people who can help me, I will be grateful! At this time, my parents don't have enough money, my friends don't have the possibility to help me, so i decided to create this campaign. I really don't know how I will go if I don't have the money for this and for my life it's the most important thing. Thank you all!

https://www.gofundme.com/help-me-to-win-my-son-custody

If you can't help, can you please share that for me? Thank you ALL! God bless you.

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Help me to win the custody of my son.

by Cristina » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:40 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman