SERPENTS a tarot sized, secret identity, card game.
  • VectorArcade
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

SERPENTS a tarot sized, secret identity, card game.

by VectorArcade » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:27 am

Serpents puts a fresh spin on classic secret-identity games like Mafia and Werewolf. Play using our rules out of the box, or throw them out and use your own. Our team has taken measures to ensure this deck is flexible enough to play a range of unique hidden-identity games — known or as yet unwritten — and allows you to cater any existing version to your liking. Mix and match your favorite roles and start lying to your closest friends and family.

Vector Arcade is a three-man team based in Riverside, CA. SERPENTS is their table-top game debut. A vegan, a schizophrenic, and a football fan, they bring a lot to the table… top.

Check out our Kickstarter here: http://kck.st/2OUOp3K

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: SERPENTS a tarot sized, secret identity, card game.

by Cristina » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:47 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Mon May 10, 2021 3:25 pm

It's nice to see these changes, Mafia is a very popular game in my friend squad, so we play it very often. It's a good way to have some fun and spend time together, a good way of interacting with each other and know people better. Sometimes, we like to use Magical Runes to make some predictions or to support someone in a situation where luck has to be on his side. There are many different usage of them, according to the situation and what you wanna get from a life even, a person and so on.
  • goodionik
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by goodionik » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:34 am

I remember how I wanted to play such types of games, but I didn't know the rules and in general, how to play. I was surveying various tutorials on youtube, but I didn't understand anything until a friend saw that I was sitting and wasting my time in vain. She recommended this site to me arrowsisters.com, where for a few sessions, I learned everything possible rules, names, and notes. Now I play without problems, and I have great successes. I love these games, and I would love to play with someone here or learn to play better.