SUITED- Luxury business shirts without the luxury price
  • shopsuited
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

SUITED- Luxury business shirts without the luxury price

by shopsuited » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:14 pm

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share my Kickstarter campaign with you guys, tell you about my launch strategy, and of course, get your feedback.

My company and product:

My company, SUITED, specializes in luxury dress shirts without the luxury price tag. Our True-Slim fit is designed to be form-fitting for a clean modern look. Many companies claim to be slim fit but are far from it. Many companies also claim to be high-quality but are using low cost fabrics from Asia. We source high-quality fabrics from some of the best mills in Europe and have visited several factories to ensure the production process met our standards. We have a business line and an after-hours line to offer different styles for different lifestyles. To keep costs low, we ship direct to the customer and will never wholesale our product, which significantly increases the margins. We’re launching with 32 styles and our shirt is offered in 16 different neck and sleeve variations.

Kickstarter Strategy:

I’ve already started an Instagram (@shopsuited) to start building followers.

I’ve made a landing page with LaunchRock to start getting email addresses but have gotten little traffic here as I haven’t spent money on ads yet.

I plan on working with Gadget Flow as I’ve seen great reviews about their services.
    I am considering backer club, but haven’t made that decision yet.

I am also looking into obtaining a backer list from companies like Backer Database or Krowdster but am finding mixed reviews on both of these. Any suggestions?

I like the idea of a referral program but can’t find reliable info on a good company. Kickbooster has come up from a few searches but still not sure.

I’ll also spend money on Facebook ads during the campaign to drive additional traffic.

I’d be very grateful and interested to hear your input and critique. I plan on launching around September 7th.

Thanks!
    SUITED
    Instagram:
    @shopsuited

RFIDsecur
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: SUITED- Luxury business shirts without the luxury price

by RFIDsecur » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:48 pm

Yeah gadget flow has some good standing, but not sure of the fit with your product.?

Backerclub, maybe if you are close to goal or funded it could increase sales, but usually at a cost to your existing sales, if any of your backers are members.

Referral could work, if you do it through bloggers perhaps targeted in your niche, in conjunction with FBads. Why not test your ad traffic to your LP first, see what ad works before using FB ads in the campaign. Otherwise you will be doing the ad testing in the campaign rather than being ready to go...
    Last edited by RFIDsecur on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • shopsuited
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by shopsuited » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:19 am

Thanks for your feedback. I'll reach out to Gadget Flow tomorrow to see what they say.

Anyone have any recommendations on how early to reach out to media outlets? I don't want to reach out too early from the launch of my campaign, but I also don't want to wait until after it starts.
    RFIDsecur
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by RFIDsecur » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:18 am

It is probably never to early to build relationships with the person whom you would like to write you up..