Exposure Via FB ads
  • metalpetals
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Exposure Via FB ads

by metalpetals » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Brice I am currently trying to start my own eCommerce company where I sell antique rustic styled metal roses.

The company is called Metal Petals & is currently live on Kickstarter with 34 days remaining.

For all those who pre-order I will be personally be going to abandoned farm houses and antique shops to source out one of a kind antique vases for their orders.

However i currently am having trouble with exposure and I am curious what all your experiences with Facebook Ads have been like? As well any tips and tricks to help me excel.

Thank you.

• Samit_Patel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Exposure Via FB ads

by Samit_Patel » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:13 pm

Hi Brice,

I always use Facebook ads when promoting a Kickstarter project. I however, also always start roughly 2-3 months in advance to build up an email list.

If I was in your position (and had the funding) I would immedietly hire a Kickstarter agency that can take your project's marketing efforts over and generate as much funding possible.
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:48 pm

Hi Brice,

Might have to disagree with Samit...no need to hire an agency (right now anyway!). Split test your own ads and save money, see what the response is. If you see some traction, then use it as a bargining tool if you're contacting big agencies as they'll ask for:
    - A fee
    - % of money raised
    - Optional: The % of money raised throughout the whole campaign (Inc IGG InDemand) etc.,

Best of luck with it...
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:57 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • WildFlower
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by WildFlower » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:07 am

Yeah I would go for it on your own first then go to an agency if you have the money. Instagram ads are also nice, and they're also a part of Facebook too.
    Bobi Necklace, the bobby pin storage necklace. http://kck.st/2ujG806
  • anup1verma
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by anup1verma » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 am

I have run Facebook ads for my project but could not raise fund. plz share your feedback
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Space Orb a gaming project ; https://kck.st/2OSGwMq