If you had $10K marketing budget, how would you spend it?
  • Samit_Patel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: If you had $10K marketing budget, how would you spend it

by Samit_Patel » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:32 pm

@RFIDsecur - We call it a Medium Level Deposit (MLD)

It is the same as a normal dedicated landing page, but it is aimed towards earning our clients some revenue on their product before the campaign ends.

Guaranteeing the money, I do see the trust issue that may arise from backers, I would suggest it to a client in the later stages of their campaign when there are some updates towards the manufacturing etc. It would likely work best with an already established brand, where they already have some credibility.

RFIDsecur
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by RFIDsecur » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:13 pm

I use clients budgets to create ads, that sends traffic to a dedicated landing page, one that is designed to collect emails with the promise of a super early bird discount or small deposit.

This way you can get a little funding early and build up an email list, then you are in a much better position to market your campaign when it is launched.

I would suggest it to a client in the later stages of their campaign when there are some updates towards the manufacturing etc. It would likely work best with an already established brand, where they already have some credibility.

So before or after the campaign launch? if after surely aren't you diluting or taking earnings from the Kickstarter you are trying to promote?

Sorry but a bit lost as to the practical and effectiveness of this strategy in general.
  • Samit_Patel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Samit_Patel » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:40 am

@RFIDsecur - Before, the dedicated landing page is offering an early bird special offer like 10% off or something (established with the client beforehand).

So the deposit gets the client some funding of their campaign before the launch, gives them some early revenue, makes us look amazing as an agency, and any backers get a Super early bird offer (or something).

Plus emails for marketing later on
  • WildFlower
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by WildFlower » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:02 am

I think I would use 100 for a giveaway, maybe 2000 to get bloggers/influencers on different channels such as youtube or instagram to post/talk about my product, and use the rest of the money to advertise on Facebook/Instagram.
    Bobi Necklace, the bobby pin storage necklace. http://kck.st/2ujG806
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: If you had $10K marketing budget, how would you spend it?

by LeslieBShaw » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Marketing doesn’t always mean that it should be costly. $10K for a marketing campaign seems reasonable. There is a lot of cases when an organization didn’t allocate a large budget for marketing campaigns but did it in the right and simplest way. I’m interested in researching different marketing campaigns, though I’m not an expert in this area. If I worked for your company, I would mostly focus on online campaigns and guerrilla marketing, since I find those methods are quite effective and less costly. I’ve recently found one blog about digital marketing. The author talks about different methods, software, and most important costs. Check it, especially if you have allocated budget.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:30 am

LeslieBShaw wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:31 pm Marketing doesn’t always mean that it should be costly. $10K for a marketing campaign seems reasonable. There is a lot of cases when an organization didn’t allocate a large budget for marketing campaigns but did it in the right and simplest way. I’m interested in researching different marketing campaigns, though I’m not an expert in this area. If I worked for your company, I would mostly focus on online campaigns and guerrilla marketing, since I find those methods are quite effective and less costly. I’ve recently found one blog about digital marketing. The author talks about different methods, software, and most important costs. Check it, especially if you have allocated budget.
    Hello there! Could you tell me some more information about it?
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:49 pm

Hi! You should consider all the social media platforms, not only Facebook because only Facebook won't bring you great results unless you invest a significant amount of money in adds. I would count SEO in general because this is much more efficient even though the results appear in time. For example, you can take a look at companies like Modere MLM because as for me they have great marketing strategies and you can make great money with the Modere Comp plan. Also, influencers do a great job of promoting companies nowadays. I don't know about the prices but as much as I know such partnerships bring results. Approach the digital marketing in general and don't concentrate only on one strategy, and you'll see results.
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:49 pm

I think I would invest in SEO and social media? Who thinks the same?
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:55 pm

For a beginner like me in business, it's a huge amount. I wish I had this money one day to invest more in digital marketing. Although, I started with $ 1000 and I get results. I mainly focus on social media, Instagram, Facebook, tik tok. The guys from the digital marketing company san diego prepare fresh and quality video and photo content. I have a small business that sells teeth whitening kits. Soon, I plan to invest in SEO. It's pretty competitive marketing, so I'd like to be more visible on Google and deliver my products around the world.
    Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hariver » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:11 pm

BerryHorn wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:55 pm For a beginner like me in business, it's a huge amount. I wish I had this money one day to invest more in digital marketing. Although, I started with $ 1000 and I get results. I mainly focus on social media, Instagram, Facebook, tik tok. The guys from the digital marketing company san diego prepare fresh and quality video and photo content. I have a small business that sells teeth whitening kits. Soon, I plan to invest in SEO. It's pretty competitive marketing, so I'd like to be more visible on Google and deliver my products around the world.
    I used their services! I like their professionalism too