What is your day job? What is your passion project?
  • mrshane25
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your day job? What is your passion project?

by mrshane25 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:58 pm

Hello everyone,

My day job is working for a non-profit organization in LA as a social worker.

My passion and all my free time is spent writing. I have written screenplays on spec, short stories and comic books.

I am currently running my first Kickstarter campaign to learn the process and gain experience with it with a small $500 goal to be able to print some copies of my crime noir comic book: Crimson Beach: The Brutal Kind#1. Please check it out if you are interested in supporting the independent artist :D Thank you, hope to connect

• Mekintosh
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Mekintosh » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:20 am

I am from Portland and my passion is driving. I've developed a new product to help others to improve driving skills too.
  • viledivine
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by viledivine » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:25 pm

I'm a student and dream project would be writing a Morph comic book.
  • adrian
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by adrian » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:30 pm

Right now, all I do is the Kickstarter Washisock Campaign http://kck.st/2t7WpFE

it's non stop!
    We Launched! The Washisock- Best Eco-friendly, odorless, Hi-Peformance sock. Awarded Top 50 Innovations by the Olympic Committee
    http://kck.st/2t7WpFE
  • iBula
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by iBula » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:53 pm

I am a Personal Trainer, but my dream is to make accurate health, nutrition, and fitness information easily accessible far and wide. We are unfortunately living in a time where health and quality of life are declining, and I am hoping to make a large impact by making it easier for anyone to make healthy lifestyle changes.
    iBula: A community-based health, nutrition, and fitness app that uses patented technology from PeerBie! Help us create a healthier world, starting with a healthier you!

Campaign: http://www.bit.ly/BackiBula
  • milesLuxa
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by milesLuxa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:49 pm

My day job is an engineer. My project would be related to connecting your home security with your phone in a much efficient and different way. It also have a different module to be installed including laser security which can be removed in a matter of seconds and move it to somewhere else!
  • macgoer31
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by macgoer31 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:19 pm

My day job is working in environemental policy- my passion dream is to be a professional singer and play the ukulele!
  • StaticC
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by StaticC » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Developing games and doing Web Design. Great hobby makes a little amount.
  • ainderbitzin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ainderbitzin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:18 pm

I'm a multi-family development asset manager and a web designer which started out of shear necessity. I'm a military spouse so the more versatile I can be the better. My passion project right now is that of a fellow military spouse. Her story and her mission are just incredible. You can view it here: http://www.ifundwomen.com/projects/le-pamier
  • NeoTheFatGuy
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NeoTheFatGuy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:09 am

I am currently a fulltime student attending FullSail university and working towards my bachelors degree for Game Art. Videos games are what I want my main career to be about, my goal after school is to become a character artist/modeler for a company.

My passion is model kits and board game figures/minis, I love assembling them and then painting them up how I want, it's relaxing and fun. I actually started a kickstarter to hopefully get funded so I can start making custom model kits for things and figures/minis for board-games.

I'm not sur ow to make a signature but if you would like to see the project then it's over at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16 ... =user_menu let me know what ya think!